Clear All

Getting anxious?

Comment

Nope! :grin:
      Oh you meant bouncer. Yeah he is shitting in his pants. :rofl:

Comment

Man this is gonna be funny, I can see him ending up on Beasts sofa

Comment

I'm excited. I'm hoping it transforms him into something we could all like. But I'm also not holding my breath! ;) :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
            I'm excited. I'm hoping it transforms him into something we could all like. But I'm also not holding my breath! ;) :inlove:
            It's definitely exciting and I identify with him to a point. Hopefully west coast will open hom up some too and unwind him

Comment

He's in good hands with Beast. He'll take care of the Lil fella. Just like Bob in Fight Club.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1429127686317.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	946113

Comment

^ you lay it down hard for someone who doesn't have the balls to even post a picture.

But lol

Comment

Nothing to do with balls; personal preference. Beast is a good dude he understands humor and doesn't take things personal.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                    He's in good hands with Beast. He'll take care of the Lil fella. Just like Bob in Fight Club.

[ATTACH]46456[/ATTACH]
                    hahahahahahahahahaha :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                      Nothing to do with balls; personal preference. Beast is a good dude he understands humor and doesn't take things personal.
                      That's one example though your always at it.

Just comes across kind of weird given its a bodybuilding forum that's all. Sorry

Comment

Lol. Says the king of weirdo posts.

I actually very rarely make any physique jokes. I do however, always compliment and encourage when others choose to post them.

Quit following me around the board like a lost puppy. It's creepy and desperate.

I understand I get under your skin easily and it's your feeble attempt at reciprocation but it's in vain.

Move along little doggy...

Comment

Dude the stuff you post and say is creepy and odd.

And I've been here since like 2004 so no one is moving along, do yourself a favour and get off my cock

Comment

Comment

Sorry lol

But when a guy says I make weirdo posts it's a bit rich coming from someone who says if he takes tren mast and prop that he would probably go to prison for rape.

Also slates me an earlier time for something I said about beasts pecs then does the same but worse above (without ever posting any pics of himself) It's plain duplicitous and classic keyboard warrior fake

Comment

LoL guys relax. We all supposed to be a team here. No need to get ugly with each other.

And believe it or not I'm not all that worried. I'm excited about a new life and new challenges. The unknown can be scary but it also tends to clear your mind and kick start you into doing what you need to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X