No announcement yet.

Trip to Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you had a great time!!! Glad you enjoyed it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
      Those pancakes are ridiculous. They look good, but way too much.

The cheeseburger doesn't look too bad, but I'm sure the picture doesn't do it justice.

Looks like a great trip. I hope to make it to Hawaii in the next few years.
      bro the pic doesn't do it justice but it wasn't as bad as the pancakes. The only hard bit was that you had to finish it in 20 minutes. If I had an hour I'd have nailed it.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        Looks like you had a great time!!! Glad you enjoyed it!!!
        absolutely did bro already booked my trip back over in Feb going to spend the whole month on a Harley going from LA to NY. Leaving the mrs behind so I can have some real fun.

Comment

Originally posted by henry View Post
          Gotta say it again USA is amazing. If I win that green card lottery Im moving the next day.
          Yep, can't think of too many other places I'd rather live. Australia and New Zealand for sure, but that's about it. I need to make it to Australia some day. We are kindred souls, I think. Frontier spirit, wide open spaces, all that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            Yep, can't think of too many other places I'd rather live. Australia and New Zealand for sure, but that's about it. I need to make it to Australia some day. We are kindred souls, I think. Frontier spirit, wide open spaces, all that stuff.
            Absolutely. I love the history and culture of Europe and Asia but for me nothing beats the wide open spaces and country of places like Australia and the US.

Comment

Dude next time you go spend some time in Maui. It is a whole different level of awesomeness. Spent a week there and only a day on the main island. Maui is stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                Dude next time you go spend some time in Maui. It is a whole different level of awesomeness. Spent a week there and only a day on the main island. Maui is stunning.
                We are getting married in Maui in late Jan I'll be flying over with my mrs for the wedding, we'll spend about 5 days there after the wedding doing our thing then she'll fly home and I'll fly into LA and tear your country up!

Comment

Originally posted by henry View Post
                  We are getting married in Maui in late Jan I'll be flying over with my mrs for the wedding, we'll spend about 5 days there after the wedding doing our thing then she'll fly home and I'll fly into LA and tear your country up!
                  Awesome bro. Enjoy!

Comment

LA, eh? You can hang out with Bouncer and Beast over there! Have you decided your itinerary for your cross country trip?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                      The beauty of Hawaii is that every island is different. But I agree, Maui had the most variety of awesomeness.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                        LA, eh? You can hang out with Bouncer and Beast over there! Have you decided your itinerary for your cross country trip?
                        Not at all. All I've got is to be in NY by the 26th of Feb to hand over the bike to the shipping company and then I hand around for a day and head home.

I'm going to make a basic plan of places I really want to go but I'm going to really rough it and either find a cheap motel to stay in or just sleep by the road and play everything by ear.

My mrs cant handle that and prefers nice hotels and everything planned out and organised. This trip has been something I've wanted to do since I was kid watching biker movies.

Comment

Can be a bit tricky in January. Weather could be a problem. You may want to post on some motorcycle forums to get advice. Regardless, I am sure it will be an adventure of a lifetime.

Comment

Looks like a great break and I'd always heard of it as a tourist trap but your fresh take inspires me

Comment

Hold on. Henry are you saying your going to ride a bike across the US in Jan??

Bro, I'm not sure what your experience is with winter weather but trust me, you don't want to do that trip at that time. I'm all about a road trip, a trip across America can be everything you think it is and more. But NOT in January. Absolute best time for a trip like that is late May into April when everything is in bloom. Even Summer and fall would be great. But not winter.

Comment

Looks like you had a blast! Hawaii is definitely a good vacation spot.

TKD, I spent a lot of time at Bellows as a kid! We used to rent the cabins and stay right there on the beach. Portugese man o war will kick your ass there though. :laugh:

Henry, your trip is not going to be enjoyable through MOST of those states in the winter!! And so much more dangerous. :eek:

Comment

Working...
                                X