Are you this kind of Parent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    holly fuck why do i keep reading it, make sure you include receipts so I can get full value when i return it. oh my fucking god Bouncer please remove this post I'm gonna jump off a bridge
    Agree. Makes me wanna slap a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      I heard that Scrum. parties are not for fucking gifts. it should be all about the kids getting together and playing. if you need party to get gifts then maybe you should re-look at your life. I buy the most retarded shit on the planet waste of money all the time but my kid will never go without I will always make sure they are first.

this shit really bugs me bad if you can't tell. maybe don't buy that beer or that new pair of shoes and get your kids some shit WTF.
      or better yet get a fucking job

And honestly, parties are not cheap these days lol. You can just take that money and spend it on your kid if that is what you're in search of.

Comment

The gift of seeing your child and other kids in pure joy is all that is really necessary. Some parents take it to the extreme trying to out do other parents and ruin the entire experience. They get so involved that they forget the whole point of it all.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
          The gift of seeing your child and other kids in pure joy is all that is really necessary. Some parents take it to the extreme trying to out do other parents and ruin the entire experience. They get so involved that they forget the whole point of it all.
          Kind of like children's sports and the father that lives through his 8 year old little league player. lol. I hate those fucks.

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Kind of like children's sports and the father that lives through his 8 year old little league player. lol. I hate those fucks.

I've been trying to convince my son to play baseball for a couple of years now. He finally agreed to try it and he absolutely loves it. I have no doubt in my mind that his asshat of a father will completely ruin it for him. The absolute worst type of parent in every aspect of parenting. God damn shame...

Comment

Working...
              X