Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noddy... Ahahaha...

Comment

2009 or newer mecedes Benz e-coupe is the only car you should be looking at. It's not a very sporty ride but it's a great car all around and it'll be reliable for years to come.
      P.S. I know the one you'll be getting won't be as cool as this but it's a cool car nonetheless.

Comment

Now that is a man's coupe!

Can you tell me the exact model?

Comment

2008 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            2008 M3

There ya go. Should be able to find one for a good price also. Spend about 10-12k in mods and you will have one nice little race coupe. Or leave it stock and still have a great sports coupe.

Comment

Really is amazing the savings you can achieve going used. I got my '04 330xi last year for $7300. Fully optioned out its sticker price was 47k. Sport package, cold weather package, premium package, navigation. Not a speck of rust under the body. 100k miles and you would think it only had 20k. Being a mechanic I have no issue fixing a couple things here or there if need be but so far I've only had to change the oil and LCA bushings. Got poly bushings for $80. Those German cars hold up very well to time compared to american.

Comment

That M3 is pure sex

Comment

And at least 10-12k more than the same year, equal mileage Benz.

Comment

Beast what model is that benz?

Comment

It's the E coupe.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                        And at least 10-12k more than the same year, equal mileage Benz.
                        2008 used m3s are going for around 15 to 20k around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                          2008 used m3s are going for around 15 to 20k around here.
                          LOL really? I'd like to find one of those 15-20k M3s

You are looking at 35-40k for the ones with decent miles on it. or around 30k for the ones that has near 100k miles.

BMW M3s for Sale in Burbank, CA 91501 - Autotrader

Comment

Love mercs but the front of the one beast posted looks too much like a Chrysler. Hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                              LOL really? I'd like to find one of those 15-20k M3s

You are looking at 35-40k for the ones with decent miles on it. or around 30k for the ones that has near 100k miles.

BMW M3s for Sale in Burbank, CA 91501 - Autotrader
                              Paying that Cali tax. Everything is more expensive.

Comment

BMW 3 SERIES 3.0 335d M Sport 2dr

You can remap the engine on this one for £500 and it will produce up to 700 ft lb of torque which will probably smoke the M3

Comment

Working...
                                X