No announcement yet.

This fight is huge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I noticed is that when de la hoya fought money he pushed him back and was def the aggressor, money won on points but then retired in 2008. De la hoya couldn't therefor get a rematch and then lost to pacman. De la hoya retires in 2009 and money comes back.

All things considered money is slippery and also money should a fought many back in like 2009 when they were prime

Comment

I don't think de la Hoya ever bothered floyd ^

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        Turbo you're a conspiracy theorist, me like
        Ha.

Boxing has just had a rotten reputation for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          when it goes live tonight click on the name of the fight and look for where it says link1 link2 etc..

bunch of ads but just let video load and hit full screen.

Watch Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao Live Stream Online | STREAM2U
          Keeps wanting me to download some music extension.

Comment

Has it started who's watching?

Comment

Fake/work

Comment

Disappointing

Comment

Great fight and glad I watched it last night

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/zvfolTs.gifv

if you just saw either of them you would have literally been unable to guess they just went through a 12 round fight. they punched for points, not my idea of a "fight".

Fun fact. Each fighter made around $128,000 a second...

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                      Disappointing
                      I'm kinda surprised at your comment. You always come on here as a student of the sweet science. I can understand why anyone who wanted a brawl was disappointed, but I would have thought that you of all people would appreciate what the experts agree was a boxing clinic that Mayweather put on.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                        I'm kinda surprised at your comment. You always come on here as a student of the sweet science. I can understand why anyone who wanted a brawl was disappointed, but I would have thought that you of all people would appreciate what the experts agree was a boxing clinic that Mayweather put on.
                        The fight itself was ok IMO. Nothing super exciting, if anything all that hype was more exciting than anything else. They both fought for points, they both knew they wouldn't knock each other out.

Comment

Mayweather did exactly what he had done his entire career; danced around the ring keeping his opponent frustrated and at a distance. Love him or hate him he's a skilled boxing clinician.

The only way this fight could have possibly lived up to the hype and expectations is if someone got knocked out in devastating fashion.

Comment

Manny had Mayweather against the ropes squared up and each time threw a few combos mainly ineffective body shots then back peddled into the ring letting money off the hook. Floyd guard was front side of his head and manny should have been crashing straight and hook combinations to floods head

Very lacking

Comment

Here's what that fight was built up as and should have been

Watch "Hagler vs Hearns Round 1" on YouTube
                              https://youtu.be/5s--I8BsgDU

Comment

All things said, pac wasn't as active as he usually is. Seemed slightly timid; something was off. Maybe injured or recovering from an injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X