No announcement yet.

This fight is huge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha. I got a stream to work and left my computer running in the corner for the first two fights. Grabbed the laptop when I saw it was main event time, but I was obviously too tired. I closed the laptop and went to sleep. lol.

Comment

Saved 80 dollars and watched the avengers fight the forces of evil.

Comment

wasted my sunday on this shit boxing is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          I'm kinda surprised at your comment. You always come on here as a student of the sweet science. I can understand why anyone who wanted a brawl was disappointed, but I would have thought that you of all people would appreciate what the experts agree was a boxing clinic that Mayweather put on.
          I should have explained my comment. It was disappointing watching manny lose. It was very frustrating to watch. Manny is a guy who throws 3500 punches a fight but floyd is so defensive manny just couldn't get close enough. It was definitely great boxing from a technical point. Floyd is very clever and constantly setting traps and thinking quickly under pressure.

Comment

I knew something wasn't right...

"Las Vegas (AFP) - Filipino ring icon Manny Pacquiao revealed he was battling a right shoulder injury on Saturday in his unanimous decision defeat to Floyd Mayweather.

Pacquiao said he hurt his right shoulder in training camp some three weeks before the bout, an injury severe enough to have him considering postponing the "Fight of the Century."

"But one week before the fight my shoulder was getting better and better," Pacquiao said of his decision to go ahead.

He had hoped to receive an anti-inflammatory injection before the fight, which he said he had done with the approval of the US Anti-Doping Agency during training camp.

But the Nevada State Athletic Commission, which oversees boxing in the state, denied permission for the shot."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/beaten-...093823987.html

Comment

Legitimate injury or excuse and reason for a rematch... $$$$$$$$

Comment

With boxing, who knows? But I've seen Pac at his best and that fight was not it by any means. He is known for countless punching.

Comment

Was there a big boxing match or something? :grin:

Comment

https://jiodeslate.wordpress.com/201...doesnt-matter/

I thought this was a great article that sums it up for me

Comment

Working...
                    X