No announcement yet.

Tom Brady Suspended, Pats Fined $1M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comparing DD coffee to Starbucks coffee is like comparing boones farm to a fine bottle of wine. lol

Comment

The fact that you guys think starbucks is somehow the pinnacle of quality tells me how well their marketing has worked. If you really look into coffee quality and reviews in the coffee community starbucks is not anywhere near the top or even considered very good. It's literally on the same level as Mcd's coffee to coffee connoisseurs who roast and brew their own beans. Both brands are pretty much laughed at. My point is that of those 2 laughed at brands, starbucks burns their beans. It's meant to be combined with heavy creamer and sugar which tricks people into believing that the roast is somehow stronger or better quality by giving a stonger taste. They simply cook the bean longer, nothing more. Mc'ds doesnt burn the bean and thus IMO is the lesser offender.

In terms of quality chains where you can get a great cup of coffee that actually isn't laughed at by the coffee community. Caribou Coffee is my favorite. They are limited to only a few states though. https://www.cariboucoffee.com/about-our-coffee

Another amazing brand. http://www.peets.com

Those 2 my friends is what quality coffee is all about. ^.

Comment

The fact that you spent so much time defending/debating something that is entirely subjective is laughable. You get so carried away at trying to be Mrs Right. You truly have to much time on your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
          The fact that you spent so much time defending/debating something that is entirely subjective is laughable. You get so carried away at trying to be Mrs Right. You truly have to much time on your hands.
          In the same way that you are debating? ;)

Comment

You get so serious posting links and shit. Nobody really cares bro.

Comment

Your argument has changed a great deal from your first few posts on the subject. Hit you with knowledge and now you've switched to the tactic of "ehh who cares". I've won again and I'm very serious about it.

No matter how small the subject, its always best to have the facts. I make sure the facts are apparent in a sea of ignorance. :D

Comment

No. You're obsessed with turning nothing into something. You didn't hit anyone with knowledge. Everyone knows there is better coffee that is roasted to perfection out there. However that was not part of my original statement. McD and DD coffee tastes like dirty water. I prefer a bold coffee taste; black with light sugar. You claim ALL of SB is over roasted and burned and requires tons of creamer. Keep swimming in your sea of ignorance.

And yes, no one cares about your Google coffee research. Regardless what you post I will continue to drink various SB blends because I enjoy them. Nothing to do with marketing or hipster this or that.

Comment

You're getting pretty serious about all this. Its all subjective. Nobody really cares bro. :cheese:

Pick the direction you want to go and stick with it!

You're a well done steak kinda fella.. :cheese:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                    No. You're obsessed with turning nothing into something. You didn't hit anyone with knowledge. Everyone knows there is better coffee that is roasted to perfection out there. However that was not part of my original statement. McD and DD coffee tastes like dirty water. I prefer a bold coffee taste; black with light sugar. You claim ALL of SB is over roasted and burned and requires tons of creamer. Keep swimming in your sea of ignorance.

And yes, no one cares about your Google coffee research. Regardless what you post I will continue to drink various SB blends because I enjoy them. Nothing to do with marketing or hipster this or that.
                    I love you:thumb::grin:

Love my nigg bouncer but the kid is lost in a fairytale:retard: world.

Comment

Guys your never going to win the argument . It's like comparing a Ferrari to a Kia . :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                        Guys your never going to win the argument . It's like comparing a Ferrari to a Kia . :grin:
                        Lmao

Comment

I feel like I'm being bullied. Much like the Indians vs the white man. I'm sitting bull.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                            LMAO

Comment

Working...
                            X