Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga just released what might be the most important music video of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wondering if she can even carry pepper spray on campus legally? I think the best bet is education on how to avoid certain scenarios and what to do if in them then get some real good self defense classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
      All my friends that went to away colleges came home with bad habits drugs gambling . Why not have the kid go to school but still stay at home?

Because she can't attend university from home, and kids are expected to grow up and move out, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
        Wondering if she can even carry pepper spray on campus legally? I think the best bet is education on how to avoid certain scenarios and what to do if in them then get some real good self defense classes.

Yes, she can carry two ounces.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
          Because she can't attend university from home, and kids are expected to grow up and move out, lol.
          Ok pepper spray or a gun then. :thumb:

Comment

She just needs to sit in her dorm room unless I'm there to monitor her. ;)

Comment

She just needs to sit in her dorm room unless I'm there to monitor her. ;)
              Thats whats so sad in todays world...she should have no worries there and be able to go anywhere and enjoy her school years and not have to worry about being carefull.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                Thats whats so sad in todays world...she should have no worries there and be able to go anywhere and enjoy her school years and not have to worry about being carefull.

And that's the damn truth. She lives on campus, works on campus, everything - but there are still terrible people everywhere. :(

Comment

I think for the most part she is safe. It's the partying aspect that is dangerous for women. I would bet that 95% of assaults happen during or after a party. If she keeps away from drugs and alcohol her chances are very good that she will avoid such a situation. May not be fair but its true.

Comment

Why is it the victims responsibility to "think and act more clearly"? Are you kidding me?! And I completely disagree with "plenty of girls claim to have been assaulted" when there are a mere SIX PERCENT are reporting their assault.
                    This is due to the stupid feminism movement. The statistics are blown out of proportion a simple slap on the ass can be considered sexual assault. A girl grabbed my friends crotch at a bar and the Bouncer did nothing (lol bouncer) had it been the other way around and had he grabbed her tits he would of gotten kicked out of the bar or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      I would say humans are inherently evil. Scrum you know history and war as much as I do if not more. The level of evil people are capable is unmeasurable. A decent modern society does its best to control the chaos but its always ready to explode in an instant. This is what and who we are.
                      Sadly I have to agree. If there was no police to act as a deterrent then we would see a sharp increase in crime no doubt. Not just that maybe a collapse of society look at after Hurricane Katrina hit people were robbing stores and not just for food but valuables.

Comment

A police force is necessary for sure. It's a shame that in this country, police departments are 20% cops who are good but are too scared to buck the thin blue line, 50% who are incompetent and apathetic and 30% who are dangerous sociopaths.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                          This is due to the stupid feminism movement. The statistics are blown out of proportion a simple slap on the ass can be considered sexual assault. A girl grabbed my friends crotch at a bar and the Bouncer did nothing (lol bouncer) had it been the other way around and had he grabbed her tits he would of gotten kicked out of the bar or worse.

What are you basing these statements on? Your personal experience with your friends and girlfriends? Actual studies? Research you've done?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                            A police force is necessary for sure. It's a shame that in this country, police departments are 20% cops who are good but are too scared to buck the thin blue line, 50% who are incompetent and apathetic and 30% who are dangerous sociopaths.
                            I would guess to say..that statement is pretty true for most of our society... when it comes to any group of people..

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                              I would guess to say..that statement is pretty true for most of our society... when it comes to any group of people..
                              Maybe so, but other sections of society don't have the freedom to main and kill people and get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                                Maybe so, but other sections of society don't have the freedom to main and kill people and get away with it.
                                Id have to say thats a bit over the top... I understand your passionate about the subject. But..freedom to kill and get away with it...really??? if that was true there would be many many more killings IMHO

Comment

Working...
                                X