Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another cringe worthy moment from the Donald!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StanG View Post
    I agree and concede to your point in bold, however the part you edited in about your personal worldly experience, kind of a douchey move man....seriously. You have no idea who is here and their worldly experiences. My post was going to concede to a valid point you made, then you added in kind of a self centered, arrogant, douche bag, ego stroking statement. cmon, your better than that man..
    Wait, you took the first shot. "join the real world?" Is that not "douchey," given that you don't really know me or my real world experience? Take what I said in the same spirit. Your statement suggested that my position is idealistic and not pragmatic. Well, my point is that I have seen first hand the corrosive effects of US foreign policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Wait, you took the first shot. "join the real world?" Is that not "douchey," given that you don't really know me or my real world experience? Take what I said in the same spirit. Your statement suggested that my position is idealistic and not pragmatic. Well, my point is that I have seen first hand the corrosive effects of US foreign policy.
      Your initial statement blatantly implied that the president of the US has NEVER engaged in such behavior, making it seem like this would be some new, earth shattering occurrence. When you post something like that what is one supposed to think if your "worldly experience" man? Seriously, tell me your initial post did not imply that? also tell me my reply (although maybe douchy) is not correct? Of course it is you said so yourself man.
      No need to step up on the sop box and stroke your own ego to defend a position man. I mean saying what you said when you know nothing about what people here have done or experienced etc. Silly man...

Comment

'The Daily Show' Attempted to Hold a Conversation With Actual Donald Trump Supporters | Complex

Before you say it scrum, being a supporter of trump isn't the same as being tired of everyone else and seeing their bullshit for what it is. The actual supporters of trump can be found in the link above. lmao

Comment

^ Oh boy, that clip was hilarious and so painful to watch at the same time! I could have used a couple of more hands to do a quad facepalm!

Comment

Holy crap facepalm central for sure. The only thing I'll give that group is they stayed calm during questioning because my questions to Trump supporters end up with them getting heated and the talk going south.

Comment

It is said that during WWII America didn't allow Germans in the country because they had no way of telling a Nazi.

Is Donald Trump so crazy? The attacks are only coming from Muslims. I know it's innapropriate and outrageous but it makes you wonder how long before Muslims all over will suffer prejudice

Also BOOM: Northern Italy Is Banning The Burqa After The Paris Jihadi Attacks

Comment

Same with Japs. We actually rounded them up and put them in temp housing basically like the Nazis did early on to the Jews with the ghettos.

If another 9/11 type event happens than yes, I can fully see having to take extreme measures to handle these fucks.

Comment

It's weird though. In the UK loads of Muslims marched the streets of London in protest against ISIS. Good shit. But the tv press never covered it. It's like they onky want us to see the bad

Comment

LoL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ring-a-debate/

Comment

Comment

Go to JebBush.com lol

Comment

Working...
                        X