No announcement yet.

Christmas list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bouncers first night at home as a gun owner..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR63dEIH7yY

Comment

:lmao:

Comment

A G22 gen4 will cost around $600. Then you will want some target ammo and some self defense ammo. Since I have kids I keep mine locked in a biometric safe.

Comment

Bouncer, if you are serious about getting a gun, why don't you go to a gun range and learn how to shoot and maybe try out different guns there? After all, you wouldn't buy a car without taking driving lessons and doing a few test drives.

Comment

All talk, no walk.

We all have a gameplan that we'd like to adhere by in times of distress. However, most don't follow it when shit hits the wall.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."
            M.Tyson/\ best quote IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              A G22 gen4 will cost around $600. Then you will want some target ammo and some self defense ammo. Since I have kids I keep mine locked in a biometric safe.
              Dang prices have gone up since I bought my G22. I paid $525 8 years ago and that was over priced. My G26 I got for $450 brand new a year later.

Bouncer I highly recommend night sights too BTW. Either stock glock ones or aftermarket. The stock sights are plastic shit and they are hard to get a good sight picture. Good night sights are metal and 3 dots. Easier to shoot in day and especially night.

Glocks are great guns. They are like the AK47 of pistols. Simple, cheap and always work. If you get into shooting for sport then you'll appreciate stepping up to something else but for a first buyer and home defense they are great.

If you go the shotgun route you only need about $300 to get either a Mossberg 500 or Remington 870. Clack clack!

Comment

Working...
              X