No announcement yet.

Weird Ass Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only time so far that I have been in the real mountains is coming through them on the way out here when we entered cali. It was nuts because it was about 55 degrees up there and by the time we got into the valley which is not far at all from the mountains it was 95 degrees. 40 degree difference in a 30 mile span is something that you just do not see back east.

We want to take the puppy up this winter to see the snow. She's never seen it and I'm sure she'll flip out.

Comment

This is so wierd lol. Christmas eve getting ready for family get together and it feels like birthday party in spring. All my windows are open.

Comment

Hell yeah, I'm in NE Ohio and its even awesome here! T shirt weather...mid 60's and nothin but sunshine. There were even bikers out riding today in t shirts. Def the first time for weather like this on christmas eve

Comment

Shits back to normal. 60 degrees here in NorCal and 7 degrees in Chicago. :D

Comment

Shit's back to normal here too. Highs for the next few days anywhere between 18-30, lows 6-20.lol

Comment

Best January weather I ever had! Usually freezing my tits off elbow deep in snow.

Comment

Working...
              X