No announcement yet.

Current temp in Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man fuck that hike lol...decided to walk over to Wegmans since it's in the same plaza of my place. Yea I'm all set lol....I love the cold and all, but hiking for 30mns and the wind...oh hell no!

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      Man fuck that hike lol...decided to walk over to Wegmans since it's in the same plaza of my place. Yea I'm all set lol....I love the cold and all, but hiking for 30mns and the wind...oh hell no!
      i feel ya bro. i want to go to the pool but its only 76 today and i'd have a slight chill.

Comment

No seriously, I just tried again to go for a walk. Dude, I make it 1 block at max:woot:

It's frigid, but damn it feels good...for about 2 mns:D

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          No seriously, I just tried again to go for a walk. Dude, I make it 1 block at max:woot:

It's frigid, but damn it feels good...for about 2 mns:D
          i hear ya bro. there is a huge difference between "cold" and "true cold". 20s-30s is cold but refreshing in a way. when you get down to the negative 10s-30s its nothing but pain.

Comment

Maryland is cold as hell. Last night when I left my buddies house it was 11 degrees. Can't stand it. Highs are in the 20s. I'm moving to Florida for the winter and then back to Maryland in the summer lol

Comment

Sheesus Christ, I was walking my dogs and a god damn bee flew right into my fucken eye. Didn't sting me but still.

Comment

I wish it did. God damn hippie

Comment

All the windows open in my house on this fine Sunday NorCal February afternoon.

Comment

Good stuff bouncer. It's nice and all, but nothing like the cold for me. im sure the dogs love it. Funny thing was to see dog owners picking up their dogs shit when it was minus 31 :woot: with wind, -19 no wind...dude it was fucking cold!!! We broke records that were set 80yrs ago

Comment

Working...
                    X