Is this why they dont work at times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obscured78
    dude i am not saying that you 2 need to move in together right now. but one of ya needs to get a place of their own right now. dont wait till you are married to actaully have some privacy.

for me its on the works right now.:D

Comment

Yea if you don't try living together until after your married that will cause major problems. Loving someone and being with them all the time is alot different tham actually living with them. It will create conflict that you will have to work hard to get past.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
        Yea if you don't try living together until after your married that will cause major problems. Loving someone and being with them all the time is alot different tham actually living with them. It will create conflict that you will have to work hard to get past.

yeah thats what everyone tells me, i think its best for us to get to know each other more and more before marring.:D

Comment

well looks like your on the right path. Keep going with what works.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
            well looks like your on the right path. Keep going with what works.

first i need to continue studing and get my bachelors degree or even my masters in Criminal Justice and then make enough money to support her financaily to get me a house to live in and pay the bills. Thats what i want fist, its like my mom tells me, "You cannot live out of love only, cause you wont make it like that". True;)

Comment

hey Juice, why dont you get you butt off the computer and go get yourself some ass. lol

Comment

hey Juice, why dont you get you butt off the computer and go get yourself some ass. lol

i could but after 7 though, u know hehehehehe work:D but i will unleash the beast once more:D

Comment

it is hours past 7 now. how was it?

Comment

it is hours past 7 now. how was it?

it was awesome and wow, all i can say brother:agree:

Comment

Working...
                    X