Rich Piana Slaps Jason Genova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rich Piana Slaps Jason Genova

Rich really doesn't look healthy. Very sickly looking in the face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPgI5W916hY

His face is completely fucked. Did he have a stroke recently? Lol

Comment

Thing about Rich is that he handled it way different when the MMA fighter guy got in his face. Rich acted like an adult and kinda put the guy in his place by playing the humble and wise character. In the Jason video he realizes he is not under real threat and plays a bit of the bully role. It's funny cause Jason deserves a smack but I feel like Rich was a bit beta in his character.

Comment

I feel differently than some people. Jason knows he fucked up and he has been meeting the guys he trolled face to face to apologize and Rich felt it necessary to hit him like a teenager instead of just accepting his apology. Others have just accepted the apology to move on. Look at Rich's eyes while he does it and he's clearly all pissed off. Kid has learning disabilities and the incident had him cyring after the fact and unable to sleep. Doesn't justify being an ass but he doesn't process things like a non handicapped person.
        Last edited by chuckz28; 05-02-16, 01:32 PM.

Comment

This whole Jason Genova phenomenon seems to be a bunch of assholes taking advantage of what seems to be a developmentally disabled person and using him for laughs. I can't watch it - the cameraman and the rest of his "crew" deserve a beatdown.

Comment

That's EXACTLY what's going on. And the cameraman deserves a beat down just for filming vertical.

Comment

Rich looks like shit. My two favorite YouTube guys can't really take either of them serious lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Riches face isn't the only thing all fucked up. He's got some pregnant belly action going on there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  This whole Jason Genova phenomenon seems to be a bunch of assholes taking advantage of what seems to be a developmentally disabled person and using him for laughs. I can't watch it - the cameraman and the rest of his "crew" deserve a beatdown.
                  I have hung out with Jason on 3 occasions. It is definitely not an act, he definitely has developmental disabilities and the people around him take advantage of this. I lost a huge amount of respect for rich.

Comment

I'm confused. I have heard of Rich, never heard of the other guy or some order 66 crap. All seems pretty fucking stupid to me.

Comment

Agree, I've said it for awhile. The camera guy that eggs him on deserves a beat down. Taking full advantage and making money off the embarrassment of a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                        Rich looks like shit. My two favorite YouTube guys can't really take either of them serious lol.

But that avy brah....ewwwwww:woot: struggle is real

Comment

Bruh it's big Lenny. Why does no one appreciate my avy lol?

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                            Bruh it's big Lenny. Why does no one appreciate my avy lol?

:panic:

Comment

Well fvck

Comment

Working...
                              X