No announcement yet.

Rich Piana Slaps Jason Genova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems like most of these social media "stars" have the maturity of a 5th grader. Look at Piana - in his 40s and challenging another guy to a slapping match? Really?

Comment

Guess who makes them stars.. The general public. The same people seriously considering Trump for pres. We're fucked

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        he is mentally disabled bro. may not have a physical body issue but he is still absolutely a disabled person.
        I think there is method in his dyslexia!

But agree with all in that what I think was intended by rich to be a jokey big brother type pretend scuffle came accross wrong. If instead rich had given him a big cuddle and pacified it all, his stock would soured

Comment

Guess who makes them stars..
          Ummmm....tools like YOU:)

AND TOOLS like you is what makes this country so good:retard::panic:

Comment

Piana & Genova Training together in Florida. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs1_Pzqm5H0

Comment

Piana & Genova Training together in Florida. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs1_Pzqm5H0

That shit has 71k views and you guys are wondering about Pokemon???

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                This whole Jason Genova phenomenon seems to be a bunch of assholes taking advantage of what seems to be a developmentally disabled person and using him for laughs. I can't watch it - the cameraman and the rest of his "crew" deserve a beatdown.
                Genova posted this back double bicep shot on social media himself.

Merry Christmas!

Comment

I've seen that ass before. It belongs to the 70+ year old crew that likes to let it all hang out in the locker rooM.

Comment

Genova posted this back double bicep shot on social media himself.

Merry Christmas!
                    His training with Piana definetelly paying off. Guy looks huge. :laugh::laugh:

Comment

Working...
                    X