Christianity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
    This link is purposely trying to make Islam look bad by bending the truth.

Secondly, there is an extremely long explanation to why the Prophet married her. It wasn't because he was a pedophile or a sexual deviant. It's much more complicated than that. I am not getting into that because it will be a long post. You're welcome to research it on your own
    Trump knows too much about Islam.
    Sounds fishily.
    Is Trump a hidden muslim?
    Actually still no scientific proofs that can refute the bible.
    Like who created us? How universe was created? Is there after-life and etc.

Comment

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Arnolde View Post
        I'll give you 1 of many in a single word.... DARWIN

When you understand that evolution is absolutely confirmed and proven, come back and I'll give you several more "proofs".

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Arnolde View Post
          Like who created us? How universe was created? Is there after-life and etc.
          Is there proof that your religion is right and all the other religions are wrong???

You honestly believe that humans and animals could speak to each other? Why can't we do that anymore?

You believe human beings lived to be 900 years old?

You believe in unicorns? Not one single unicorn fossil has been discovered but the bible talks about unicorns.

I'd say all those things have been shot down by common sense no need for some scientist to prove it. It's like me saying I have a invisible dragon that goes everywhere with me. Can you prove I do not scientifically?

Just because we don't have a definite answer about something doesn't mean we automatically chalk it up to magic.
          Last edited by FrankTheTank55; 05-16-16, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X