Levrone and Zach Khan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levrone and Zach Khan

Khan blows out Levrone. Mass monster, he makes Levrone look like the average Joe

lol. levrones expression says "im trying to appear confident but really I'm insecure as hell sitting here with this monster" :D

Comment

Few more pics of Zack Khan

Picture was taken May 8

What happened to Flex? He just shriveled up and appears his body stopped making testosterone

Comment

flex stopped mega dosing. im sure hes on hrt

Comment

Really (comment about flex)??? Post up a pic man!

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post

Mr.I looking small next to zach but sporting a nice tan at least.

Comment

Fucking Ronnie lol...love the guy for his warrior heart, but a brain of a gold fish. Too bad he literally worked his body into oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                Really (comment about flex)??? Post up a pic man!
                Agree 100

Comment

Khan - blew both his knees out hack squatting under Neil hill. He'll never make to 5 and always fails on condition

Kev - he grows into competition so don't judge him yet

Ronnie - he has 8 sandows and will return to a good physique and mobility. Even I know first hand how long white tissue takes to repair but fear not he will look and feel great again

Comment

Mr I I believe you will look great and feel good again. Ronnie however i believe is too far gone. He may improve but the damage he did will forever haunt him.

Just think, you've had 1 surgery for your issue. Ronnie had like 15 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      Mr I I believe you will look great and feel good again. Ronnie however i believe is too far gone. He may improve but the damage he did will forever haunt him.

Just think, you've had 1 surgery for your issue. Ronnie had like 15 lol.
                      I know and that's why I say I know how much time things take. I'm 1000% that it will all come back for me and tbh even though I can do this stuff with time. I'll probably not bother with certain excercises again anyway.

But although Ronnie won't be like a lithe pup again I believe well see him make a pretty healthy return to a fit 230.

Comment

Ronnie is not only far more damaged than you, he's also far less mentally capable than you. Soon as he feels good he will get under a heavy squat rack again. I respect him for his accomplishments but he's dumber than shit. Let's call it like it is bro.

Comment

Ok b

Comment

Working...
                          X