Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you work out or are you a bodybuilder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you work out or are you a bodybuilder?

Well? Which one are you?

A beach/pool builder. A steroid, training, and dieting builder.

Comment

I will be working out only for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        I will be working out only for a while
        How long until you think you will be able to shift gears? Or is that a day by day thing you'll know as you get closer?

Comment

I cross train, run, lift, hike, bike, etc...type training.

Bodybuilding isn't something I've ever been intrigued by. I've seen many friends destroy themselves, die, etc...in recent years for me, it's been about being and looking healthy,inside and out.

Comment

Originally posted by epix00 View Post
            How long until you think you will be able to shift gears? Or is that a day by day thing you'll know as you get closer?
            T http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...-mr-i-comeback

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post

Bodybuilding isn't something I've ever been intrigued by
              Feels compelled to post a pic of his physique in avi:x

Comment

Mr I you think you'll compete again or you think you just wanna train to look good/big from now on?

Comment

I lift to obtain a specific look. I like having strength, but strength isn't the objective. I train when I don't want to and I eat what I don't want to just to achieve this goal. Most days it's easy because I'm motivated...the thing that separates a person who achieves the look and who doesn't is the person who will keep this up on days they are not motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Mr I you think you'll compete again or you think you just wanna train to look good/big from now on?
                    I was a good junior, I came off and went to university and after that went and achieved proffessional qualification to set myself up a trade for life.

I recreational used again and trained in late 20.

In 2013 I was considering competing again and began to train hard. What I found was that week in week out using the poundage neccassary to fill out a 6ft frame with width and density neccassary was too much for my tendons to handle while holding down a career and tbh I got mentally bored.

If I can't do something well I'd rather not half ass it. So ill just have fun and take care. Other aspirations now

Comment

I work out to keep healthy and look fit and to allow me to enjoy my outdoor hobbies.

Comment

Somewhere in between for me. I don't just work out for health. I aim to put on size and strength but I'm not dedicated enough to call myself a bodybuilder by any means.

Comment

I used to worry about being strong and worried about lifting more then other guys in the gym. But I'm more worried about achieving a good look now. I look way better and bigger being leaner. I'm almost worried about getting back on another cycle because I don't want any bloat....lol

Comment

Wannabe bodybuilder here lol

Comment

Working...
                            X