No announcement yet.

Cincinati Zoo gorilla shot dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this one out, finally someone compares the incident with the one we had here in England, which I posted a seperate vid of in post 36 above Watch "Shot Gorilla was Heroic - RIP Harambe" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/s2Wd-1euBF8

Comment

you keep mentioning post #36 so I now refuse to watch it. :D

Comment

Mr I would you support shooting a pitbull if a kid was trapped in a cage with it?

Comment

Frank

In the circumstances that were at the time I supported killing the gorilla. I would have wanted that risk eliminating. Too much power. But now that I've seen other interpretations such as the one above I think it's very sad.

If I found one of my kids in a cage with a pitbull, you can be sure if I had a gun I would draw it, and get my kid out safely but no I wouldn't shoot a peaceful dog

Comment

I'd shoot the pitbull if it was showing signs of aggression yea.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
              Frank

In the circumstances that were at the time I supported killing the gorilla. I would have wanted that risk eliminating. Too much power. But now that I've seen other interpretations such as the one above I think it's very sad.

If I found one of my kids in a cage with a pitbull, you can be sure if I had a gun I would draw it, and get my kid out safely but no I wouldn't shoot a peaceful dog
              I'm like you, after seeing this story I've been watching videos and reading articles about these gorillas. I'm in awe of them to be honest. I agree it had to be put down but it is very sad.

One thing that amazes me is, how can these gorillas be so ripped and so powerful when they eat noting but leaves all day long???

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                I'm like you, after seeing this story I've been watching videos and reading articles about these gorillas. I'm in awe of them to be honest. I agree it had to be put down but it is very sad.

One thing that amazes me is, how can these gorillas be so ripped and so powerful when they eat noting but leaves all day long???
                the zoo staff said he was very gentle took over gorilla families nurturing with the children and women. its too bad he was shot.

it must be hard for the zoo to replace an animal like that?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X