MRI Results - Arthritis In Shoulder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
    And that brings up the sympathy for each other. There is nothing like experiencing the pain your buddy is feeling.
    Hang in there rip. There some good suggestions here. :)

Two years ago most of the replies would've been "shut the fuck and go lift you pussy!" Lol.
    FUCKING RIGHT!!!:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
      Here's a thing, certain medical terms are wide, and cause fear, often overdone

Arthritis and degenerative disk disease are two such. By 30, most people will have both. It's not the end.

But lip, how is you're back? Nerves are often punched from there, I'm not trying to add concern. Just pointing out that pain in nerves can be felt far from the source.
      Back is fine for now. I thought it may have been in the neck. I just cant believe how tight my whole back shoulder area had gotten and I didn't realize it as I was thinking this was normal.:panic: you never realize how shit creeps up on you and the pain becomes normal as you ignore it. Ive done it my whole life ..(just suck it up ya fucking nancy).... but then when it gets to the next level is when you realize..this aint right..

I was amazed how the dr could see I was all twisted up n outta shape..said I was all knotted up bad. Im thinking..damn I look good for almost 53:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: But the relief I got after a few days was amazing, that is when I realized just how long I been fucking hurting thinking it was normal.And now I felt no pain at all...it was crazy.

I haven't been in the gym for a week now. Gonna start again Monday and see how it goes and what I can do before I (if I) start to tighten up again. I have to recognize the difference between the pain of getting too tight again and the good feeling of being pumped up and tight and not allow myself to think its all good any more. This way I hope I don't allow that arthritis to get me all fucked up again

Comment

Two years ago most of the replies would've been "shut the fuck and go lift you pussy!" Lol.
        2yrs later those who said that are the ones who are fucked right now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post

But lip, how is you're back? Nerves are often punched from there, I'm not trying to add concern. Just pointing out that pain in nerves can be felt far from the source.
          agree here. what gives it away for me is that rip is talking about nerves and such. basic arthritis of the shoulder doesn't usually cause tingling nerve sensations does it? That sounds like some sort of nerve entrapment. Rip your neck may be fine but have you had the nerves that travel through the shoulder complex looked at? They may be seeing the arthritis but missing the entrapped nerve possibly?

Comment

Dr Stated that the arthritis is causing the muscles to tighten up due to how its impeding my movement.So Im using the muscles in the neck /shoulder area in a way to compensate for the pain of the arthritis, this in turn has turned the muscles to put pressure somehow on a nerve and that's whats causing the pain. the muscle relaxers allowed the muscles to return to their normal place..or "state" if you will and then the pain went away. The pain from the arthritis is relatively minor and I never knew I was compensating for it. it was just always a nagging pain..like a tight muscle if you will...very minor really delt with it for years. I guess it just got me all out of wack and the worse it got..the tighter the muscles twisted up and it applied more pressure to the nerve. at least that's the best I could understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              what muscle relaxer you on? i was on all kind of muscle relaxers for the spasems in my back. valium beats them all hands down even though it's not specifically made as a muscle relaxer i find that it works better then Soma, cyclobenzaprine etc..
              Ill try to remember to look at the pill bottle tonight and let ya know. Dr said it was a very mild one.

Comment

And that brings up the sympathy for each other. There is nothing like experiencing the pain your buddy is feeling.
                Hang in there rip. There some good suggestions here. :)

Oh shut up fat ass and stop making excuses. You have no problem hoisting and heaving a metric ton of donuts down your gullet 6 precisely scheduled times per day. :D

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                  Dr Stated that the arthritis is causing the muscles to tighten up due to how its impeding my movement.So Im using the muscles in the neck /shoulder area in a way to compensate for the pain of the arthritis, this in turn has turned the muscles to put pressure somehow on a nerve and that's whats causing the pain. the muscle relaxers allowed the muscles to return to their normal place..or "state" if you will and then the pain went away. The pain from the arthritis is relatively minor and I never knew I was compensating for it. it was just always a nagging pain..like a tight muscle if you will...very minor really delt with it for years. I guess it just got me all out of wack and the worse it got..the tighter the muscles twisted up and it applied more pressure to the nerve. at least that's the best I could understand it.
                  ahh i get it. using a muscle in the way it's not meant to be used thus causing spasem, pain, and nerve compression. sounds like muscle relaxers and thearpy should do the trick.

still though bro, consider at least fish oil. no bro science bs, its proven multiple times to telps relieve joint pain well above placebo.

Comment

MRI Results - Arthritis In Shoulder

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Oh shut up fat ass and stop making excuses. You have no problem hoisting and heaving a metric ton of donuts down your gullet 6 precisely scheduled times per day. :D

So what are you trying to say brah? :|
                    By the way how is the lifting going? I just finished my shoulders. :)

Comment

Bouncer....Methocarbamol 500 mg is what she gave me.

Comment

CBD oil seems to have become the remedy for all ills. I wonder how much is really helping or people become convinced that it does help.

Comment

Working...
                        X