No announcement yet.

This am from up the tree.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last couple days seen a small doe n a spike. Saw a good little boar last night and I got mad at him. 150 grains from the .270 thru his brain housing group at 80 yds. He had some nice cutters on him...Turned into a good leg back cardio workout:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
      Last couple days seen a small doe n a spike. Saw a good little boar last night and I got mad at him. 150 grains from the .270 thru his brain housing group at 80 yds. He had some nice cutters on him...Turned into a good leg back cardio workout:thumb:

NICE!! Many years back a buddy up mine froze up on a big boar and took a nasty hit. His brother shot the boar as soon as it hit him but the damage was done.. it was actually a nightmare to say the least. He's still around & hunting thank god.

Comment

Saturday was opening day of duck season. Went with a couple buds. We got 3 Woodies and 7 GWT...fun stuff

Made me realize.I'd rather be duck hunting ...lol...so Sunday I got mad at a couple deer.helped to fill the freezer. Still have a buck tag left I'll wait on a bit better of one to use that tag

Comment

You use that boat you were making for the ducks?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            You use that boat you were making for the ducks?
            We haven't done anything to it since the last up date. My buddy hurt his back at work..jacked up 3 disks...we are hoping to get back on it soon.

Comment

Working...
            X