Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Coinbase is Exploring Cardano, Basic Attention Token, Stellar Lumens, Zcash, and*0x

I gold two out of them coins.. mooon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    you'd follow a turd down the drain. i take that turd and smash it on the wall!
    Where yo millions at?

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    you'd follow a turd down the drain. i take that turd and smash it on the wall!

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    "follow" lol. typical herd mentality. when the group goes one direction, i walk the opposite.

contrarian bull mentality son!
    I like the entertainment.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    "follow" lol. typical herd mentality. when the group goes one direction, i walk the opposite.

contrarian bull mentality son!

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    lol this guy is whack.

John McAfee pulls out of Blockchain World Conference due to “Death Threats”

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2...death-threats/
    I follow him on tweeter. Dude has some loose screws.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    lol this guy is whack.

John McAfee pulls out of Blockchain World Conference due to “Death Threats”

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2...death-threats/

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Originally posted by Keiser View Post
    My group seems to think we'll continue this bear market for the remainder of July and then have a nice bounce. They are usually somewhat accurate, so if you're planning on buying more I'd wait a week or two for the true bottom.
    it's already bounced off the $5800-$6000 resistance line 3 or 4 times. That just happens to be the mining cost of bitcoin when you average electricity cost of all the mining countries together. That is the floor. It may go down and retest the floor again but I think once it does it's going to surge upward like a rubber ball under water. Custodial services and a potential ETF around the corner will see BTC at new highs in the next 6 months IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Keiser
    replied
    My group seems to think we'll continue this bear market for the remainder of July and then have a nice bounce. They are usually somewhat accurate, so if you're planning on buying more I'd wait a week or two for the true bottom.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Google co-founder Sergey Brin says he's been mining ethereum with his son

Speaking at a blockchain conference in Morocco, Google co-founder Sergey Brin said that he's been mining ethereum with his son.

Brin said that while Google has been slow to explore blockchain technology, he personally found the technology to be mind-boggling and extraordinary.

Google co-founder Sergey Brin says he's been mining ethereum with his son - Business Insider

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Sergey Brin says Google 'failed to be on the bleeding edge' of blockchain

Speaking from a blockchain conference in Morocco over the weekend, Google co-founder Sergey Brin said the internet giant missed its chance to be at the forefront of blockchain technology.

Brin, who currently serves as president of Google parent company Alphabet, joined blockchain technology leaders and researchers on a panel at Richard Branson's exclusive Blockchain Summit.

"We probably already failed to be on the bleeding edge, I'll be honest," Brin said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/09/brin...lockchain.html

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    we are riding the 21 day moving average right now (white line). we need to push through the 50 day moving average (orange line) to verify a bull market. right now it's undecided because the 21 day moving average is acting like a support level. we will know very soon. if it dips below that 21 day moving average and it holds we are probably heading down. if it stays above and creeps up to the 50 day and starts using that as support that's a pretty good indicator that the bulls are slowly but surely winning the battle. as you can see in the chart the 21 day (white line) has acted as resistance up until the last few days. now it's acting like support. in the short term that's a good sign but we need more verification.

Leave a comment:

• boricuarage79
    replied
    Bulls are on vacation and don't give a damn about your red

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Bitcoin Awaits Price Breakout As Trading Range Tightens

The price of bitcoin (BTC) is stuck in a $400 range defined by key technical levels, and the direction of the breakout will likely set the tone for the next move in the cryptocurrency.

The trading range's lower end is $6,341, a double bottom neckline (former resistance-turned-support), which was scaled on June 30. Meanwhile, $6,754 (a 23.6 percent Fibonacci retracement of the sell-off from $9,990 to $5,755), which put brakes on BTC's rally earlier this week, marks the upper end of the trading range.

A convincing move above $6,754 would signal a resumption of the rally from $5,755 (June 24 low) and would open the doors to $7,000, as indicated by the double bottom breakout and bull flag breakout earlier this week.

On the other hand, the bullish case would weaken significantly if prices find acceptance below $6,341.

That said, the short duration charts indicate the odds are stacked in favor of a downside break of the trading range. At press time, BTC is changing hands at $6,520 on Bitfinex - down 1 percent on a 24-hour basis.

https://www.coindesk.com/stuck-betwe...eks-direction/

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    SOUTH KOREA OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZES CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGES

South Korea has moved to recognize cryptocurrency exchanges as legal entities in their own right for the first time, cementing their position in the local economy.

UNVEILING ‘CRYPTOASSET EXCHANGES AND BROKERAGES’
    As local news outlet The B-Chain reports, new “classification” of Blockchain-related industries means exchanges are now considered “cryptoasset exchanges and brokerages.” Previously, as local commentator Joseph Young notes, lawmakers treated them as “communications vendors.”

Blockchain platforms such as Ethereum and EOS will be known approximately as “Blockchain-based software supply and development businesses.”

Various “subdivisions” will exist within the main classification areas, with full details expected to appear later this month, B-Chain reports.

“We are considering a plan to release the standard later this month. It is difficult to talk about the details,” the publication quotes a government source as saying about the prospective full introduction of the new classifications.

INCREASING OFFICIAL STATUS
    The move marks a further step forward in South Korea’s increasing legitimization of cryptocurrency.

After a raft of regulatory measures beginning around the new year, exchanges have seen the landscape transform as they comply with taxation and security demands.

Those demands have not always met with universal approval, with Ripple calling for a relaxation of some parts of the framework to allow for easier building-out of the still-nascent cryptoeconomy.

Some of the more stringent government policies, such as the ongoing full ban on ICOs, are meanwhile the subject of review at policymaker level, Bitcoinist reported in May.

Meanwhile, an equally palpable desire to commandeer Blockchain technology’s potential has seen the government earmark $230 million for research purposes. A wide variety of use cases is on the table, these ranging from online voting to customs clearance to document processing.

Fundraising for the plans is set to run until 2022, with the government also planning an ambitious training program involving 10,000 professionals and 100 businesses.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X