Bitcoin to 500k by 2030

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Daily now and how long has it been like that?

If not the long why not allow the diet to work instead of using all that other crap.
    Keto since Tuesday was at the bar on Monday drinking some beers lol watching the Hawks lose lol.

Comment

As an amusing thought experiment, imagine that Bitcoin is successful and
      becomes the dominant payment system in use throughout the world. Then the
      total value of the currency should be equal to the total value of all
      the wealth in the world. Current estimates of total worldwide household
      wealth that I have found range from $100 trillion to $300 trillion. With
      20 million coins, that gives each coin a value of about $10 million

https://www.mail-archive.com/cryptog.../msg10152.html

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
        Keto since Tuesday was at the bar on Monday drinking some beers lol watching the Hawks lose lol.
        That's the point. You've literally just started your diet. Allow it to work and stick to it. You don't need bullshit fat burning lotion.

Comment

Lotion for fat burning? Cool..

Comment

China Bitcoin Exchange to Stop Trading Virtual Currencies Amid Crackdown

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/1...gtype=Homepage

Comment

China Bitcoin Exchange to Stop Trading Virtual Currencies Amid Crackdown

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/1...gtype=Homepage

Banks are scared of bitcoin that's why. It still won't kill it Japan has over taken China in bitcoin trading and now over 250k stores in Japan accept bitcoin payments.

Comment

I was gonna ask where redback went but he must of taken his bitcoin in his pouch and ran off lol.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/austr...esses-no-taxes
                Attached Files

Comment

Banks are scared of bitcoin that's why. It still won't kill it Japan has over taken China in bitcoin trading and now over 250k stores in Japan accept bitcoin payments.
                  you don't seem to understand a very fundamental fact about EVERY government. they will not allow a currency they cannot control to thrive. it will be weighed down with restrictions and blocks until it is no different from standard currency.

Comment

you don't seem to understand a very fundamental fact about EVERY government. they will not allow a currency they cannot control to thrive. it will be weighed down with restrictions and blocks until it is no different from standard currency.
                    The price will still go up as it's inflation proof.

Bitcoin Block Reward Halving Countdown

Everytime bitcoin halved the price doubled rather quickly.

Comment

The price will still go up as it's inflation proof.

Bitcoin Block Reward Halving Countdown

Everytime bitcoin halved the price doubled rather quickly.
                      Doesn't matter. You won't be able to use it.

Comment

Doesn't matter. You won't be able to use it.
                        Bitcoin will be used bouncer - I am all in and this thread will be revived in 5 years and the ones who didn't buy any bitcoin will regret it.

Comment

Bitcoin will be used bouncer - I am all in and this thread will be revived in 5 years and the ones who didn't buy any bitcoin will regret it.
                          I believe it will be used. I just think it will be increasingly restricted which is the trend we are seeing now.

Comment

How much have you spent on BTC?

Comment

I bought some Bitcoin back in 2010 some guys in my circle were raving about it so I went for it as it was less than a dollar. I was always skeptical. When it shot up to $1000 back in 2013 I sold it all. I had about 20-25 coins at the time. I remain skeptical about it but I do know some very smart and wealthy guys who are into it heavily and believe it in. I'm still a bit skeptical, but not nearly as skeptical as I one was. I also shouldn't have sold mine back in 2013.

Comment

Bitcoin has lost 25 percent of its value in 14 days

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...are-cratering/

Comment

Working...
                                X