• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
    U respond quick here but not to my texts lol
    Shut UP lol

I'm busy [emoji16][emoji16]

Comment

Lmao calm down people talked shit about the internet too it was too confusing at first.
      Not really.

I just moved mine from coinbase to electrum. Your average person can't do that shit and they don't want to do it.

It is overly complicated and fees are taken at every step.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
        Not really.

I just moved mine from coinbase to electrum. Your average person can't do that shit and they don't want to do it.

It is overly complicated and fees are taken at every step.
        Lmao. Sending bitcoins is as easy as sending an email.

Comment

Lmao. Sending bitcoins is as easy as sending an email.

Jesus. I'm was talking about transferring from a middle man (CB) to a more secure wallet....I picked a mobile wallet over the more expensive physical wallet due to my BTC balance being low. You can lose your shit when it forks if your keys are being held by a third party.

Read that shit above...

It is too complicated for most people 40+.

Comment

Jesus. I'm was talking about transferring from a middle man (CB) to a more secure wallet....I picked a mobile wallet over the more expensive physical wallet due to my BTC balance being low. You can lose your shit when it forks if your keys are being held by a third party.

Read that shit above...

It is too complicated for most people 40+.
            All digital currency that Coinbase holds online is fully insured. This means that if Coinbase were to suffer a breach of its online storage, the insurance policy would pay out to cover any customer funds lost as a result.

The insurance policy covers any losses resulting from a breach of Coinbase’s physical security, cyber security, or by employee theft.

Coinbase holds less than 2% of customer funds online. The rest is held in offline storage.

Comment

All digital currency that Coinbase holds online is fully insured. This means that if Coinbase were to suffer a breach of its online storage, the insurance policy would pay out to cover any customer funds lost as a result.

The insurance policy covers any losses resulting from a breach of Coinbase’s physical security, cyber security, or by employee theft.

Coinbase holds less than 2% of customer funds online. The rest is held in offline storage.

Yeah yeah. They are really going to do that. I'm not talking about a breach. The FORK coming soon.

Why do I feel that you don't even understand what I'm talking about? Check out the message boards and Reddit. It is going to fork soon. You aren't guaranteed anything if it forks and you don't have your keys. CB could search and find your funds, but don't hold your breath. You need your BTC in a secure wallet with access to the keys before the fork.

The bitcoin guy doesn't even know about the fork........

Comment

Yeah yeah. They are really going to do that. I'm not talking about a breach. The FORK coming soon.

Why do I feel that you don't even understand what I'm talking about? Check out the message boards and Reddit. It is going to fork soon. You aren't guaranteed anything if it forks and you don't have your keys. CB could search and find your funds, but don't hold your breath. You need your BTC in a secure wallet with access to the keys before the fork.

The bitcoin guy doesn't even know about the fork........
                The f0rk is a giant scare relax. Also get some sleep I know your up late watching the bitcoin charts and sipping on some Kratom ...

Comment

Backroom battle imperils $230 million cryptocurrency venture

Comment

Bitcoin breaks $6000 it's up $2200 in the last month alone.

Bitcoin Price Breaks $6,000, At All-Time High

Comment

Guys, you gotta admit that this is one of the very few things Traps has been right about. Reading through this thread from post #1 he has been right on the money concerning bitcoin. The skeptics look like fools right now. Doesn't mean that won't change in the future, the skeptics may come out on top but from this point right now October 21, 2017 Traps is on top as are those who believed in Bitcoin from day 1. It's made MANY people VERY rich.

I know a guy, his name is Trace Mayer (Look him up). I met him at a business/location independent entrepreneur event in Berlin back around 2011 time frame and he was big on bitcoin at that time and honestly I think it was less than a dollar or even less that 50 cents and he had stockpiled it. I thought the guy was a dork and kinda silly at the time. Last I hear this guy has his own private jet now.

Comment

I never said anything about it's value. Traps is not wrong there. I said restrictions will be put in place as time goes on that will totally change what Bitcoin is today.

Comment

Originally posted by M00chie69 View Post
                          Guys, you gotta admit that this is one of the very few things Traps has been right about. Reading through this thread from post #1 he has been right on the money concerning bitcoin. The skeptics look like fools right now. Doesn't mean that won't change in the future, the skeptics may come out on top but from this point right now October 21, 2017 Traps is on top as are those who believed in Bitcoin from day 1. It's made MANY people VERY rich.

I know a guy, his name is Trace Mayer (Look him up). I met him at a business/location independent entrepreneur event in Berlin back around 2011 time frame and he was big on bitcoin at that time and honestly I think it was less than a dollar or even less that 50 cents and he had stockpiled it. I thought the guy was a dork and kinda silly at the time. Last I hear this guy has his own private jet now.
                          I'm right about more than just a few things lol.

Comment

Big money stays away from booming bitcoin | Reuters

Comment

So Traps, do you have bitcoin saved up or do you just fund your wallet to before you want to pay for something? Have you made any money from this? Why not get a cash advance on your credit card and buy bitcoin?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                                So Traps, do you have bitcoin saved up or do you just fund your wallet to before you want to pay for something? Have you made any money from this? Why not get a cash advance on your credit card and buy bitcoin?
                                Paying 20% + interest on a gamble isn't the smartest decision.

Comment

Working...
                                X