• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pull it like a bad relationship

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
      Pull it like a bad relationship
      Fuck no. Toothless is for British people and people from Alabama or Georgia. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
        Is it really bizarre? Dental school 200-350k, equipment for the business 200-500k, staff and utilities a few hundred grand as well. Get it pulled for $200 and go toothless. There are always other options. I pay almost $750 a month on insurance that I never use and I wouldn't balk at a $1700 bill for dental work. Most dental work is cosmetic, no one is forcing anyone to get it done.
        I would argue it's a bit more than cosmetic when your talking about pulling a molar one of the main teeth you grind food with. Not having that would drastically change the way you eat by switching to one side which imagine could cause more issues.

I could understand your point if we were talking about braces or teeth whitening etc..

Comment

Absoulety cause I told her to pull it out.. she said nah it's a main molar and u need it to chew properly

Regardless of the fact that shit expensive.
          That's several vials of GH
          Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea and I'm not saying it should be free. But damn $1750 for 1 tooth. I can see for 3 teeth but 1 tooth at that cost just seems crazy to me.

Comment

Idk dude. This place I go like surgeons and shit..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

so i basically put all this off for the last year. i had no pain so i just avoided getting it fixed. woke up last night feeling like i got hit in the mouth with a sledge hammer. went from zero pain to crazy pain just like that. i was kind of waiting for some mild pain to talk myself into getting it fixed but nope, went from absolutely zero pain to boooom! fuck sake.

yes i know it was stupid to put it off this long.

Comment

had it done today. they gave me an emergency visit because of the pain. tooth had a crack down into the root and they said a root canal isn't a good idea because it would likely have issues. instead we went with extraction and some other procedure to set the area up for an implant. the implant is more expensive then root canal/crown but its stronger with a higher success rate. whats the point in putting out almost 2k for something that will "likely have issues".. so instead the implant will run around 3k but it will be far stronger/durable.

anyway, was a fun morning. getting needles jabbed into your gum/jaw and having your tooth yanked out at 8am. lol. no pain because your numb but the pressure and the feeling is not fun. living on chicken noodle soup, eggs, mushed up bananas, and protein shakes for a few days. only way i'm allowed to clean my mouth for 48 hours is warm salt water. fuck sake.

Wish I could just go with extraction alone but it's a main molar and I don't want to have issues chewing. Plus an implant keeps the surrounding teeth from moving.

Comment

Is this with dental insurance? I’m assuming it not

Comment

Try brushing your teeth you dirty mexican. I remember the picture of that fry pan you never washed! I bet your teeth look like that too! :D

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
                          Is this with dental insurance? I’m assuming it not
                          Insurance companies won't cover implants or crowns.

Comment

Working...
                          X