Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stranger Things

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stranger Things

    I read on Reddit that Kai Green is in season 2...
    He he cared to watched this show and I started season one last night and I must say this show got me binging...

    It's Good!!

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day

  • #2
    surprised you haven't already seen the first season. great series. they get the 1980's vibe in america as a kid spot on. great fucken show.

    Comment


    • #3
      I seen it on Netflix selection but never cared to watch it... thought it was some garbage..

      Watched 4 episodes so far

      Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day

      Comment


      • #4
        Great show i am locked on season 2 episode 4. And hopefully the rest of the season with the wife and girls. Good stuff if u grew up in the 80s
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Black kid is annoying is fuck. I want to punch a hole in his face

          Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
          people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day

          Comment


          • #6
            That's shit gave me the chills when eleven was closing the gate with her powers...
            Fucking awesome

            Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
            people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day

            Comment


            • #7
              we have watched 4 episodes of season 2 so far. season 2 is better than season 1 so far IMO. aside from the faggot that drives around squealing his tires, i want to strangle the fuck.

              bori the black kid is good in the show. you will change your opinion of him as you watch more.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                we have watched 4 episodes of season 2 so far. season 2 is better than season 1 so far IMO. aside from the faggot that drives around squealing his tires, i want to strangle the fuck.

                bori the black kid is good in the show. you will change your opinion of him as you watch more.
                I'm already on episode 9 season 2...

                Yea that black kid grew on me..

                He a weird lil turd...

                U will like the rest...

                Kai green got more lines and I can see him in season 3

                Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day

                Comment


                • #9
                  jesus christ you watch a lot of tv. how the fuck did you watch 2 whole seasons while on vacation? that's literally 20 hours of tv. did you spend most your vacation watching tv? lmao

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    jesus christ you watch a lot of tv. how the fuck did you watch 2 whole seasons while on vacation? that's literally 20 hours of tv. did you spend most your vacation watching tv? lmao
                    We were in bed by 9 the last few days and I watched like 4 episodes before I feel asleep then watched one in the morning and the rest in evening...
                    All on my phone...
                    Watched last 3 episodes on my TV

                    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                    people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      on your phone. fuck that. should have waited to get home so you can watch on big screen with the speakers blasting. show has great visual and sound.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        on your phone. fuck that. should have waited to get home so you can watch on big screen with the speakers blasting. show has great visual and sound.
                        I will rewatch it when i get another 4k..


                        Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                        people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Dude from goonies/Rudy got fat ass fuck

                          Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                          people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            yea he did. what a lame fuck he is in the show. nice guy and all but what a sad fucker. lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Just watch.. don't want to spoil it[emoji3]

                              Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                              people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X