Comment

Originally posted by jolter604 View Post
      Is it good?
      I wouldn't have recommended...

It's really good

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

*spoiler alert*

we finally watched the last episode of stranger things season 2 last night.

i'm a bit disappointed to be honest. if you think about it, it pretty much ended almost exactly like the first season.

the "upside world" thing should be over. the show should move on and evolve into some other new enemy/mystery, the upside down world is getting old now. but they imply at the end that season 3 will again have something to do with the upside down world. it needs a refresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          *spoiler alert*

we finally watched the last episode of stranger things season 2 last night.

i'm a bit disappointed to be honest. if you think about it, it pretty much ended almost exactly like the first season.

the "upside world" thing should be over. the show should move on and evolve into some other new enemy/mystery, the upside down world is getting old now. but they imply at the end that season 3 will again have something to do with the upside down world. it needs a refresh.
          Every last episode disappoints you?.. what else you expect....
          Same shit as fast and furious franchise...

I think we will see Kai more and the number 8 chick...

Im almost done with season 1 of designated survivor

Comment

i expect something great out of a great series. they could have been more creative.

Comment

Haven’t seen Baby Driver? WTF. One of my top 5 movies ever.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                I wouldn't have recommended...

It's really good

I will watch it today just upp3d my kodi

Comment

Originally posted by jolter604 View Post
                  I will watch it today just upp3d my kodi
                  Convenient is good aka exodus, but sometimes the links are broking..

If you got an android.. download showbox and you get all the new movies in HD and you can watch it on your Smart TV as long as You download a webcast on your Android...

Just Google showbox and download from there.. make sure you turn off your security settings on your phone...

Show box is the best...

Comment

Season 3 Trailer - Looks Good. Epic 1980's Nostalgia

One summer can change everything. Watch the official trailer for Stranger Things 3. Premiering July 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEG3bmU_WaI

Comment

Cant wait man

[email protected]

pct-shop.com

Comment

Been passing it up but will definitely check it out now. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
                          Been passing it up but will definitely check it out now. Thanks
                          prepare for a lot of childhood memories. i grew up more in the 90's then I did the 80's but i watched a ton of 80's reruns on tv and played with 80's toys so I have a fond memory of all that stuff. stranger things captures the era better then anything I've ever seen. great series overall. not every episode is perfect and it can drag here or there but over all I'd give it an A-. not a perfect A+ but still pretty fucking good. watch it.

Comment

Season 3 is out. So far so good after 4 episodes I give it a solid A so far.

i signed back up for netflix just to watch this series and season 2 of the series Dark. if you haven't seen Dark it's similar to stranger things. different enough to be good. love both series.

Comment

I got 2 more episodes left... getting really good...

Comment

We finished season 3 last night. Absolutely great series.

I don't know about anyone else but that series makes me wish it was the 80's. Just seems like a simpler time. I guess people always say that about the past.

I was about to be pissed when I thought season 3 was the end. Then I realized they were just fucken with us.

Need a new enemy/plot thought. I'm tired of those stupid monsters now.

Comment

Working...
                                X