No announcement yet.

Punisher on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finished the series last night. good stuff. little fruity when he put his little punisher outfit on though. he's not a big guy so it looked stupid to me. they should have skipped the outfit and just had him in basic black swat or marine gear. not every marvel show should need a guy that puts on a stupid outfit. a guy like frank would never put on some dumb ass logo shirt like that. marvel should just keep this show gritty and real. fuck outfits or logos etc.. just keep it real world type shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      finished the series last night. good stuff. little fruity when he put his little punisher outfit on though. he's not a big guy so it looked stupid to me. they should have skipped the outfit and just had him in basic black swat or marine gear. not every marvel show should need a guy that puts on a stupid outfit. a guy like frank would never put on some dumb ass logo shirt like that. marvel should just keep this show gritty and real. fuck outfits or logos etc.. just keep it real world type shit.
      Lol..oh boy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

For sure. They should have made him hit the weights and gave him a good cycle too. He'd look a lot more badass with some arms like Thor.

Comment

and lol @ the leader of anvil. im supposed to believe a 120lb runway model twink is a special forces badass? he's a good actor but he didn't look the part.

overall i loved the show but those little things bother me.

Comment

and lol @ the leader of anvil. im supposed to believe a 120lb runway model twink is a special forces badass? he's a good actor but he didn't look the part.

overall i loved the show but those little things bother me.
            What is a sterotype of special forces to you?

Do you know who Robert O'Neill is without googling

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
              What is a sterotype of special forces to you?

Do you know who Robert O'Neill is without googling

Someone who looks like an actual man. Don't have to be a body builder but the guy that played the Brian character looked like a giraffe neck twink.

This is what I think when I think about special forces. Not some runway model looking 120lb sissy.

Comment

gtfo... special forces..

Comment

gtfo... special forces..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man you dream of being a soldier!!.. you still got time to join

Comment

Think my pops way into deep with the series[emoji848]

Comment

I knew that guy was a shady fuck at like episode 2-3.

Comment

I knew that guy was a shady fuck at like episode 2-3.
                          Same here

Comment

Wrapped it up today. Awesome series. Who did all the blood and Gore the guys who made the saw movies or something? Jeez. Pretty awesome but it seemed a bit over the top for a marvel series. Between that and the sex scenes I'll keep my kids away from this series but it'll go down as one of my favorites for sure.

Comment

Just started watching this today. 5 minutes in and so far it looks good lol

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/02/...son-2-filming/

Comment

Working...
                                X