Assassins Creed Origins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassins Creed Origins

Finished the game last night after 8 hours of play almost every single day and this by far the best RPG open world hack and slash game I played since the first Assasins Creed!!....

I still playing the game as the maps are so huge and tons of side quest to complete!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

yea i'm loving it. makes you feel like your actually in Ancient Egypt. just like the assassins creed in Venice did. the library of Alexandria, the light house, the pyramids etc.. amazing. game looks amazing on standard PS4. i'm only a few hours into the game though. i don't know how you finish all these tv series and games so fast. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      yea i'm loving it. makes you feel like your actually in Ancient Egypt. just like the assassins creed in Venice did. the library of Alexandria, the light house, the pyramids etc.. amazing. game looks amazing on standard PS4. i'm only a few hours into the game though. i don't know how you finish all these tv series and games so fast. lol.
      I got over 50 hours of game play and I'm still trying to finish all the quest

Comment

Wow sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          Wow sounds good
          You play?

Comment

Just ordered it. I've never really loves any AC game. This one seems different.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
              Just ordered it. I've never really loves any AC game. This one seems different.
              The first one was great!!

You will love this one... if you don't you're a phag[emoji3]....

It's different because it's the same directors of AC black flag and not the previous one's

Last edited by boricuarage79; 11-24-17, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                You play?

Currently on zombies WWII but will buy AC after

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                  Currently on zombies WWII but will buy AC after
                  Glad you play games old fart[emoji3]

Comment

the very start of AC origins when it's just showing you the way to use your weapons and the eagle etc is a bit slow. but that's only like the first hour or 2. once it opens up to the City of Alexandria it gets epic.

i love going to all the enemy forts and killing them fuckers stealth with my bows. climbing up the ancient light house was cool shit. i never really thought about how the actual lighthouse would have worked but you get up there and you see all the firewood stacked up and all the carts to load the wood etc.. the little details they put into the game make you think about little things like that.

Comment

Lol you and Alexandria... u need to explore that big ass map...

Go to cyrene(west part of the map) where you can fight in the arena and be a gladiator!! Like Roman type shit! Fighting tigers and big ass dudes with armored... but level the fuck up first.. make sure you synchronize too for fast travem

Comment

i've only played like 6 hours into the game so far dildo. i haven't even started to watch the Punisher yet either. lol. i can't sit for hours a day like that. i play like 45 minutes at a time and have to go do something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          i've only played like 6 hours into the game so far dildo. i haven't even started to watch the Punisher yet either. lol. i can't sit for hours a day like that. i play like 45 minutes at a time and have to go do something else.
                          Gona take you a good 5 years to finish the game[emoji3]

Comment

just finished the part where i had to assassinate the snake and escape the bath house. pisses me off when a game takes away your weapons. the bath house was pissing me off. finally figured out i could climb up top and hide.

Comment

Haha.. that shit was easy I just ran up on him and assassinate and run like hell....

You ain't seen the giant ass snake yet

Comment

Working...
                              X