No announcement yet.

Dallas Mcarver Autopsy Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much letro do you have to do to cut down estrogen with 5-10 grams of test a week?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
      How much letro do you have to do to cut down estrogen with 5-10 grams of test a week?
      There's an upper limit on aromatization. You only have so much aromatase. I doubt there's any serious difference in estrogen management at any dose past a couple grams a week. The problematic compounds are the ones that aromatize to stronger estrogens, like dianabol and trestolone do.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Wonder what his tren dose was.

Comment

I'm worried about Craig Golias imagine his heart he his what 340 lbs.?

Also For reference Andreas Munzers heart was 636 grams which is also very enlarged wow

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
            I'm worried about Craig Golias imagine his heart he his what 340 lbs.?

Also For reference Andreas Munzers heart was 636 grams which is also very enlarged wow
            Craig is definitely next if he don't change his life

Comment

https://youtu.be/gOBOUhEl0XY

Fucking Dave still in denial by saying it's genetics...you interviewed a dude that got his degree on this shit!!

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                He was a walking dead.. dude had thyroid cancer

The thyroid cancer was early stages and chances are he would of died due to his heart and not cancer had he lived longer.

Comment

The thyroid cancer was early stages and chances are he would of died due to his heart and not cancer had he lived longer.
                  Fucking doctor in the house.......

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                    Fucking doctor in the house.......
                    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b6vyqsMFRvA

Comment

Just watched this. Good to see a real doctor's opinion on the matter. Dallas mist have taken a shit ton of growth for his heart, lungs and liver to be so large and that's probably part of the "GH gut". His liver was literally 3 times the size of a normal liver. You can't maintain a thin waistline with such large internal organs.

Comment

Working...
                      X