Trump Declares War On Palestine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Declares War On Palestine

President Donald Trump’s planned decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and move the U.S. Embassy there is “a kiss of death” for a solution to the long-running territorial conflict in the region, Palestine’s envoy to the United Kingdom said Wednesday.

“If he says what he is intending to say about Jerusalem being the capital of Israel, it means a kiss of death to the two-state solution,” Manuel Hassassian told BBC radio on Wednesday in an interview that was picked up by Reuters.

“He is declaring war in the Middle East, he is declaring war against 1.5 billion Muslims (and) hundreds of millions of Christians that are not going to accept the holy shrines to be totally under the hegemony of Israel,” Hassassian said.

Trump is expected to announce Wednesday that the U.S. will recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, a controversial move that makes good on a promise he made during the presidential campaign. It is a step long sought by Israel’s government but opposed by Palestinians, who would also seek to claim Jerusalem as its capital in any two-state solution.

Hamas, the Palestinian militant group that the U.S. has labeled a terrorist organization, said Tuesday that moving the U.S. Embassy “breaks red lines,” according to The Associated Press. Ismail Haniyeh, the leader of the Palestinian Islamist militant group, said Trump’s decision would ignite “the spark of rage against the occupation."

Stupid move. The whole world recognizes East Jerusalem as the capital of a future Palestinian state. This will gravely damage the reputation of the US in the region as being even remotely even-handed in promoting a long-term peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians.

Comment

its a war against Muslims. wait for them to react with violence and watch how hard Israel hits back. Netanyahu is loving this, he wants no part of a "Israeli and Palestine relationship".

Comment

It also plays into the theme of "Islamic" violence and terrorism. The fact that the rage is legitimate will be lost among the Trumpers.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Ripper and Bori, do you recognize this?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Fucking asshole

Comment

I don't have much respect for Muslim countries but what's happened to Palestine is sickening

Comment

I Think its pretty stupid myself..not sure why I'm considered a "trumper" though...LMAO Ive made my self very clear on my thoughts yet..it seems everyone is blind to that...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                  I don't have much respect for Muslim countries but what's happened to Palestine is sickening
                  Please elaborate on why you have no respect for Muslim countries?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                    I Think its pretty stupid myself..not sure why I'm considered a "trumper" though...LMAO Ive made my self very clear on my thoughts yet..it seems everyone is blind to that...
                    I'm just referring to his MAGA base that will think this is a great idea because he did it. Didn't imply you were part of it.

Comment

This has the potential to really start a huge war over their..it'll pull in Iran..and with the Iran/ Saudi tension building.. As crazy as it may seem....I can see Saudi and Israeli Armies fighting side by side on different fronts.. This could be the trigger point..

Comment

war is the goal. war is money. we supply big time weapons to Israel and Saudi Arabia. Netanyahu is up there on the same IQ/Danger scale as Putin.

These are not "stupid" moves made by clueless people. This whole thing has been put together as a provocation. The Palestinians will fall into the trap, they will be labeled terrorists and they will slowly be removed/eradicated from Israel entirely.

Comment

Curious why the rest of the world doesn't just ignore what Trump says is the capital?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            war is the goal. war is money. we supply big time weapons to Israel and Saudi Arabia. Netanyahu is up there on the same IQ/Danger scale as Putin.

These are not "stupid" moves made by clueless people. This whole thing has been put together as a provocation. The Palestinians will fall into the trap, they will be labeled terrorists and they will slowly be removed/eradicated from Israel entirely.
                            They cannot be removed. They are there. Israel has two choices, either give then their state or make them full Israeli citizens. Problem is, it doesn't want to do either and wants to keep its apartheid state going.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                              Curious why the rest of the world doesn't just ignore what Trump says is the capital?
                              They are. Nobody else is moving their capital. Hopefully, they will have the guts to stand up for what is right. The US is acting like the rogue state yet again.

Comment

Working...
                              X