Afghan Male accuse of Stabbing a woman to death for converting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    I vote we only let immigrants in to the US that are athiest and have an IQ over 120.
    I second that amendment and go further by saying we should enlist criteria for who can procreate, like in Starship Troopers.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post

I had to look up who they were. I'm all for Marxist ideology, "religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of the heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
          I had to look up who they were. I'm all for Marxist ideology, "religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of the heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."

German terrorist @ it's finest

Comment

Another one for you..

Revolutionary cell

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
              Another one for you..

Revolutionary cell

I'm not down with their ideology.

Comment

So you would toss the amendments in the trash I take it? You communist turd.

Fuck religion. It's for dipshits. But I also believe in the amendments. How can I shit on the first and defend the second? I'd be a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  So you would toss the amendments in the trash I take it? You communist turd.

Fuck religion. It's for dipshits. But I also believe in the amendments. How can I shit on the first and defend the second? I'd be a hypocrite.
                  Your old fashioned, get with the times, politicians and justices stopped caring about the amendments a while ago. We haven't been following the 4th amendment for a decade or so now. Trump just spat on the Establishment clause letting religious organizations back candidates and donate money.

Comment

Your old fashioned, get with the times, politicians and justices stopped caring about the amendments a while ago. We haven't been following the 4th amendment for a decade or so now. Trump just spat on the Establishment clause letting religious organizations back candidates and donate money.

do you not believe in the 1st and 2nd amendment? give me a serious answer. i'm asking you, not some political hacks.

Comment

do you not believe in the 1st and 2nd amendment? give me a serious answer. i'm asking you, not some political hacks.
                      I believe in them but I am cynical. I think the ruling elite/the power elite/the oligarchs do not care about the amendments, they only care about how the amendments serve their desires. My views do not matter, only those that have power matter.

What does that have to do with my earlier comments though?

Comment

I believe in them but I am cynical. I think the ruling elite/the power elite/the oligarchs do not care about the amendments, they only care about how the amendments serve their desires. My views do not matter, only those that have power matter.

What does that have to do with my earlier comments though?

People have the power bro. You can't just bend over.

What does it have to do with anything? Your agreeing with not allowing religious people etc.. that goes directly against what America is supposed to be. It's the exact opposite of the first amendment.

Comment

People have the power bro. You can't just bend over.

What does it have to do with anything? Your agreeing with not allowing religious people etc.. that goes directly against what America is supposed to be. It's the exact opposite of the first amendment.
                          Perhaps my cynicism went overboard. Trump's base is mainly religious nutjobs. He now is letting religious organizations participate in politics. The antithesis of this is to exclude the religious from entering our country and multiplying their beliefs.

Comment

I hear ya but see what's happening here? Everyone is getting so fucken extreme with their views. Extreme left is just as bad as extreme right.

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Son
                              Id have to argue with Trumps base being religious nutjobs... Hell even religious.... Hell id be willing to bet less than 10% practice religion
                              Read Breitbart comments sometime. Thousands upon thousands of literal religious nut jobs.

Comment

i dont read breitbart because i'm a fan. im saying read some of the comments and you will see a scary mindset from trump fanatics. all share a common theme. religious whackos.

Comment

Working...
                                X