Kaiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaiser

I see you like stalking me. lol Thought I start a thread for ya!

First off before you try and call anyone out on how they look post a picture. And not one with your shirt on trying to make a bicep. lol I'm sure you're shirt is covering up your flabby tummy. But I'd love for you to prove me wrong.

Let's see where we are today. We are about the same weight yet I’m 5’9”. So when you say you're bigger I’m not sure what that means?? Because you don’t have any muscle mass at all and like Bori pointed out you look marshmallow soft. I have more veins showing in my shoulders than you do in your entire body. lol I’m glad you finally posted a picture but you look exactly like I thought you would… small and soft. How about you put down the kaiser rolls (who names themselves after a roll) lol and spend some time in the diet and training section. I’ll try my best to help you out.

LMFAO..nice baby face..let me guess..10 years ago??

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
      LMFAO..nice baby face..let me guess..10 years ago??
      Yeah wasn't going to mention it but "I heard" that pic was posted a while back on SM. lol

Gotta love the guys who want to talk shit about their physiques and then post a pic with their shirt on. lol Come on, if you look good enough and you "low bf" like he claims to be post it up!

Comment

Now this is my type of party!!.. I want 1000 comments on here!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          Now this is my type of party!!.. I want 1000 comments on here!

Waited all morning on you to post a meme. Not disappointed!

Comment

Kaiser looking like he ready to do a mass shooting after this pic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
              Waited all morning on you to post a meme. Not disappointed!
              Been napping lol

Comment

Kaiser looking like he ready to do a mass shooting after this pic!!

Yep, with his grandpa's bb gun! lol

Comment

Reminds me of Remy from higher learning

Comment

Watch out Chad. He is going to hit you with "but I'm natty" excuse!

Comment

Watch out Chad. He is going to hit you with "but I'm natty" excuse!

And that's fine. I have no prob with that. Many guys on here natty that posted pics and looked great. Scrum is not a big guy at all but looks to be in great condition.

If he's truly low body fat then he can post a pic and I'm sure he will look awesome. I posted a couple pics of myself on here in my worst condition. I have no prob admitting when I look like shit. And I'll post the pic with my shirt off. I'm sure he saw it because he stalks my pics but I have one when I was like 25 and a skinny little guy. lol But still had abs and veins.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        And that's fine. I have no prob with that. Many guys on here natty that posted pics and looked great. Scrum is not a big guy at all but looks to be in great condition.

If he's truly low body fat then he can post a pic and I'm sure he will look awesome. I posted a couple pics of myself on here in my worst condition. I have no prob admitting when I look like shit. And I'll post the pic with my shirt off. I'm sure he saw it because he stalks my pics but I have one when I was like 25 and a skinny little guy. lol But still had abs and veins.
                        I will rephrase this. "I'm natty, but you are on gear" excuse...

I have friends that are natty and look better than some guys on gear. Hell I'm natty ATM lol... and probably will be for a few months. Already lost a couple of kilos,but that is due to my caloric deficit and cardio every day

I have no problem with natties for the post part . I never seen scrums pics because I'm not a stalker lol.. but I do like to give him shit from time to time

Comment

I will rephrase this. "I'm natty, but you are on gear" excuse...

I have friends that are natty and look better than some guys on gear. Hell I'm natty ATM lol... and probably will be for a few months. Already lost a couple of kilos,but that is due to my caloric deficit and cardio every day

I have no problem with natties for the post part . I never seen scrums pics because I'm not a stalker lol.. but I do like to give him shit from time to time

Yep, I get it. And I posted natty pics looking my worst. It motivates me to work harder. I have one on here when I was off cycle and out of the gym for 3 months due to injury.

I have a problem with him saying he's natty, low bf, and posts a pic with his shirt on. lol Only reason you do this is because you look like shit.

Bori, the pic you posted when you came off for a couple months looked awesome! You looked bigger off than you did on! lol

Comment

you guys are crazy fucking with a guy packin so many clips!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                              Yep, I get it. And I posted natty pics looking my worst. It motivates me to work harder.

I have a problem with him saying he's natty, low bf, and posts a pic with his shirt on. lol Only reason you do this is because you look like shit.

Bori, the pic you posted when you came off for a couple months looked awesome! You looked bigger off than you did on! lol
                              Idk which pic. Could be an illusion from loosing water weight. I tend to hold alot of water while I'm on... even on low dose with AI
                              Idgaf about getting big anymore... I'm just trying to lean up a bit more

Comment

Working...
                              X