Kaiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    You said you were bigger and also low body fat so I'm waiting for the pic that's going to slaughter me! Post it up!
    Do I look fat in that pic? How much more proof do you need? You want me to take my fucking shirt off and take a picture of my stomach? Wtf?

Just take your losses. Admit that I do a) workout and b) own guns. I've already proven you wrong twice, why do you want to continue the punishment? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser View Post
      I posted another pic from this past summer in Arizona. Not even 1 year ago. That other pic is a bit older, because I don't have many pics "posing" or showing muscles.

I'm not a bodybuilder and don't take gear, so I don't have any pics with my fucking shirt off, sorry guys. Face looks exactly the same, still waay prettier (and bigger/taller) than Chad. My buddy there on the right is 5'11. Even he dwarfs Chadd in height. Could you imagine me standing next to Chadd?

You look like a phaggot. Your buddy looks homeless and drunk. 2 wanna be GI's lol...
      That old fart next to you got mosquitoe wings.
      He must of stoled them out of a military clothing sales store

You ain't cute nigga

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Chadd, not only do I work out and shoot guns, I also run a very successful consulting business and own several homes. You're digging yourself a big hole here!

Wanna compare bank accounts next? Let's see those overdraft fees in your checking account. Post a pic.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          You look like a phaggot. Your buddy looks homeless and drunk. 2 wanna be GI's lol...

You ain't cute nigga

Even Chadd would dwarf you, little guy. :rofl:

Comment

Even Chadd would dwarf you, little guy. :rofl:
            Yet you still the ugliest bitch on the block

Comment

It's so funny how Chad is always the center of the drama.

Comment

I posted another pic from this past summer in Arizona. Not even 1 year ago. That other pic is a bit older, because I don't have many pics "posing" or showing muscles.

I'm not a bodybuilder and don't take gear, so I don't have any pics with my fucking shirt off, sorry guys. Face looks exactly the same, still waay prettier (and bigger/taller) than Chad. My buddy there on the right is 5'11. Even he dwarfs Chadd in height. Could you imagine me standing next to Chadd?

Real combat hobo. Keep playing with your pellet guns and shooting at beer cans!

Comment

The only type of guy who would call someone out on their appearance and then start a thread about it and beg for more photos is an insecure clown with little man syndrome. lol Chadd it's so obvious how insecure you are.

Comment

Real combat hobo. Keep playing with your pellet guns and shooting at beer cans!

Props on that. I've give you props before when you posted that. I was never in the military. My buddy in that photo is a military guy.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                      It's so funny how Chad is always the center of the drama.
                      That's usually how it works, like how little Chihuahuas make the most noise.

Comment

Props on that. I've give you props before when you posted that. I was never in the military. My buddy in that photo is a military guy.
                        Fook. Wasn't expecting that.. lol

We kool

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                          kaiser rolls (who names themselves after a roll)
                          Jesus you're dumb as rocks too. It's spelled "Keiser", not "Kaiser" and it's German for "Caesar" as in Julius Caesar which means King. Now bow down to your King.

I have no interest in diet and training tips from you as I don't spend all my waking hours sculpting myself in the gym and talking about the "veins" in my shoulders GTFO lmao. I have a much more well rounded life than that and still manage to stay in above average shape and look damn good for 42 years old.

And you say we weigh the same? There is no way you are 220lbs.

Comment

Chadd let's see a pic of your face? How old are you? 41 I'm guessing with the '77 in your screen name? How have all the tanning beds treated your face over the years? Looking like chewed up beef jerky or what?

Comment

Chadd since real men don't take selfies and I don't have a bunch of pics of myself floating around, I found one from new years eve 2018. My girl is even taller than you. And damn, I'm pretty for 42.

I'll post it if you post something recent..... Waiting...

Comment

Fook. Wasn't expecting that.. lol

We kool

The Jap gif remindinded me to remind you.

Watch the outsider on Netflix.

Comment

Working...
                                X