Comment

So.people understand the message behind the video

https://www.google.de/amp/amp.timein...merica-meaning

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Only lifters give a fuck lol

It's a funny thing. The more you lift the more self conscious you become IMO. I almost envy some fat slob who can walk around at the beach completely happy and care free.

Comment

I don't care for the song, the music video is pretty powerful though.

I've been reading that the way West has been acting is likely performance art. There are articles online going into detail about some posts he published before he started acting the way he has been and some people he has been hanging out with that make people believe this.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
            I don't care for the song, the music video is pretty powerful though.

I've been reading that the way West has been acting is likely performance art. There are articles online going into detail about some posts he published before he started acting the way he has been and some people he has been hanging out with that make people believe this.
            Kanye got owned by a TMZ employee and couldn't even fire back. It's not performance Art. It's being married to a Kardashian

Comment

This is the kind of shit I grew up with. Back when rappers werent feminine and you could tell who the fuck was straight and who was a penis puffer. Now the lines are blurred. Low test levels and high estro levels fucken everything up.

I can relate to this kind of shit. Real shit. Shit that makes you feel shit! Fuck "performance art" lol.
              https://youtu.be/9Ww-TQUeA3E

Comment

Kanye got owned by a TMZ employee and couldn't even fire back. It's not performance Art. It's being married to a Kardashian

not really. the TMZ employee didn't understand kanye's point in the first place. you can't own someone when you are arguing a point that you don't understand. once again, kanye never said "slavery is a choice" as the fake fuck media is trying to imply. his point was that blacks in america that still talk about slavery to this day are making the choice to do so. they are mentally holding themselves back by holding onto the past to justify their present. i do wish he would have fired back and said what i just said but I think kanye was intimidated. he's not a tough guy in that sense. he's not confrontational face to face. it is what it is, he not that kind of guy. but his point still remains strong for people that can actually understand wtf he is truly saying and not what the fake fuck media is trying to imply.

and kanye hates most of the kardashians. the mom especially.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  not really. the TMZ employee didn't understand kanye's point in the first place. you can't own someone when you are arguing a point that you don't understand. once again, kanye never said "slavery is a choice" as the fake fuck media is trying to imply. his point was that blacks in america that still talk about slavery to this day are making the choice to do so. they are mentally holding themselves back by holding onto the past to justify their present. i do wish he would have fired back and said what i just said but I think kanye was intimidated. he's not a tough guy in that sense. he's not confrontational face to face. it is what it is, he not that kind of guy. but his point still remains strong for people that can actually understand wtf he is truly saying and not what the fake fuck media is trying to imply.

and kanye hates most of the kardashians. the mom especially.
                  Kanye a bicth like u
                  Stfu

Comment

Kanye a bicth like u
                    Stfu

Your simple mind just don't move me, your minor, I'm major, your all up in the game and don't deserve to be a player.

Comment

Your simple mind just don't move me, your minor, I'm major, your all up in the game and don't deserve to be a player.
                      I'm a product of Parker Lewis and Kubiak
                      If I didn't do this, where in the fuck would you be at?
                      See there's a difference between us, what I spit hit arenas
                      You a drip from my penis,*I eat lions and sip hyenas

Comment

I'm a product of Parker Lewis and Kubiak
                        If I didn't do this, where in the fuck would you be at?
                        See there's a difference between us, what I spit hit arenas
                        You a drip from my penis,*I eat lions and sip hyenas

I'm on my way to LA but when I get to hotel I'm gonna hit you with some devastating lyrics.

Comment

I'm on my way to LA but when I get to hotel I'm gonna hit you with some devastating lyrics.
                          you know what's funny?? you're racist but u wish u were black. u like the culture.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                            you know what's funny?? you're racist but u wish u were black. u like the culture.

Comment of the day!

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post

not racist at all. always liked rap. if you like some song by a white female do you wish you were one? stupid fucken logic from a first class mental midget. but i do believe i am superior to everyone. especially dirt dumb spics like you and bori. eat shit!

Comment

not racist at all. always liked rap. but i do believe i am superior to everyone. especially dirt dumb spics like you and bori. fuck you!

Comment

Working...
                                X