Fucking Australia and guns.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Violent crime and rape sharply rose after their gun laws went into effect.

Traded one crime for another. Fixed nothing. People's lives are still destroyed every day in Australia by violent criminals. Not by knives, not by bombs, not by guns, not by terrorist... By people. That is the common denominator.

Anyone who can't see this has the IQ of an aardvark. These types read the headlines but never the fine print.
    Oh we are talking about rape now? I thought the issue was mass shootings?

Nothing wrong with raping bitches.

Comment

Oh hey we are Americans and we have mass shooting every day but we aren't gonna do jack shit about it. lol. America Fuck yeh!

Comment

Chuck coming in with the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
          Oh hey we are Americans and we have mass shooting every day but we aren't gonna do jack shit about it. lol. America Fuck yeh!
          "hey I'm an Australian and I'd like to strip law abiding citizens of their rights because of the acts of a few nuts".

And yes the word "few" is correct in comparison with the number of legal gun owners who never commit a crime.

There will always be people who abuse rights and freedoms. Those people should not dictate what happens to those who do not abuse those rights.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
            Oh we are talking about rape now? I thought the issue was mass shootings?

Nothing wrong with raping bitches.
            we are talking about violent crime sharply rising after people were disarmed and no longer had the ability to defend themselves against criminals who never gave up their weapons because umm... they are criminals..

you want to disarm people who have done nothing. people that follow the law.

we all want horrible crimes including mass shootings to stop. but taking away the rights of good people is not the American way. we are the most powerful country the world has ever seen. clearly the American way is better then you'd ever like to admit. America's fundamental rights have been an amazing success despite the side effects that comes with people abusing those rights.

Comment

Working...
            X