This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Least 8 Fatalities in Texas School Shooting

For fuck sake this is getting ridiculous. What these tragedies do to the hearts and minds of the general public cannot be understated. The second amendment has never been in more danger than it is right now. Mental health and cultural breakdown is going to be the death of gun rights in America. Very sad on all fronts.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/san...bea5b94e3ad5a8

https://youtu.be/raE7uP2L1Vo

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

oh yea..participation trophys because they are all so good...schools..kids killing kids...weak minded generation..no responsible parents. take religion away, social media rules, gun free zones.. gee who saw this coming...

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        For fuck sake this is getting ridiculous. What these tragedies do to the hearts and minds of the general public cannot be understated. The second amendment has never been in more danger than it is right now. Mental health and cultural breakdown is going to be the death of gun rights in America. Very sad on all fronts.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/san...bea5b94e3ad5a8
        It's getting ridiculous? Bro, it's been ridiculous for years now. It will only get worse; just wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
          https://youtu.be/raE7uP2L1Vo

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
          I question your intelligence[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            oh yea..participation trophys because they are all so good...schools..kids killing kids...weak minded generation..no responsible parents. take religion away, social media rules, gun free zones.. gee who saw this coming...
            I wasn't raised with no religion. Nothing to do with anything.

Comment

I wasn't raised with no religion. Nothing to do with anything.
              Maybe in your opinion it don't...that's fine...in others it does..that's fine too

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe in your opinion it don't...that's fine...in others it does..that's fine too

Shut your dumb southern religious ass up. It's the erosion of society in general. Parenting. Kids not being taught life lessons. Kids coming home to an empty house with no family values. Increasing reliance on depression meds and other pharm drugs etc.. these are the core issues. Not fucken santa in the clouds.

Don't push your religious shit on me like some jahova witness twink. I'll fuck you up.

Comment

Shut your dumb southern religious ass up. It's the erosion of society in general. Parenting. Kids not being taught life lessons. Kids coming home to an empty house with no family values. Increasing reliance on depression meds and other pharm drugs etc.. these are the core issues. Not fucken santa in the clouds.
                  Your an ass..I'm not big on religion you dip shit..but I'm also smart enough to see the good it does for some people.

Comment

Your an ass..I'm not big on religion you dip shit..but I'm also smart enough to see the good it does for some people.

Delusion does nothing for people but provide false hope. It's bs.

Comment

Can't make this shit up..

Comment

Delusion does nothing for people but provide false hope. It's bs.
                        Again...your opinion..your entitled to it

Comment

Again...your opinion..your entitled to it

the only outcome of this argument..

Comment

This kid used a sawed off shotgun and apparently they found pipe bombs as well.. sick fucking little bastard.. this aint a gun issue, it aint an (assault weapon) issue..its a mental issue..

Comment

This kid used a sawed off shotgun and apparently they found pipe bombs as well.. sick fucking little bastard.. this aint a gun issue, it aint an (assault weapon) issue..its a mental issue..
                              Yea, lived in a little tiny trailer with his dad. 100% his dad had to know something. Pipe bombs, moltov cocktails, pressure cookers etc.. all found at home.

Comment

Working...
                              X