Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so this stupid ass kid had nazi and communist symbols on his jacket. people are going to call him a racist because of it but it's clear he is just a stupid fuck that has no idea what he believes. anyone that knows anything about nazism and communism knows the 2 are complete opposites. the 2 ideologies cannot coexist. you either believe in one or the other. its like saying you are both a liberal and a right winger at the same time. lol

Comment

At Least 8 Fatalities in Texas School Shooting

I blame all the soy and the shit that’s in plastic that raises estrogen. Everyone is having lower and lower testosterone making everyone a bunch of over sensitive pussies. And the government, I blame them too, all the shit they put in our food, the shit they’re spraying in the sky etc. making us all crazy. Parents too for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        oh yea..participation trophys because they are all so good...schools..kids killing kids...weak minded generation..no responsible parents. take religion away, social media rules, gun free zones.. gee who saw this coming...
        Who took religion away? What God isn't stronger then a few atheists? His feelings are hurt so he said, "Fuck them innocent kids sitting in class!"

Comment

More kids have died in US schools in 2018 then have US soldiers across the globe in the same time period. That's insane. Yes.. I know we're not at war but still, we have enough personnel in active war zones. It's not an anti gun statement either. It's more of a wtf is going on with society and kids in general statement.

No laws would have stopped this shit today. This kid was using a fucken shotgun. A gun legal even in Australia.. lol. It wasn't his gun either, it was his father's. But I gaurentee the gun grabbers will push for more gun restrictions.

The interesting question to me is why doesn't a kid in Australia pick up his fathers shotgun and take it to school? Shotguns are common and legal around the world. There is something else going on here with American culture and the answer isn't simply.. "guns".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.15b71b0efbeb

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            More kids have died in US schools in 2018 then have US soldiers across the globe in the same time period. That's insane. Yes.. I know we're not at war but still, we have enough personnel in active war zones. It's not an anti gun statement either. It's more of a wtf is going on with society and kids in general statement.

No laws would have stopped this shit today. This kid was using a fucken shotgun. A gun legal even in Australia.. lol. It wasn't his gun either, it was his father's. But I gaurentee the gun grabbers will push for more gun restrictions.

The interesting question to me is why doesn't a kid in Australia pick up his fathers shotgun and take it to school? Shotguns are common and legal around the world. There is something else going on here with American culture and the answer isn't simply.. "guns".

These kids are copy cats..they have no way fwd in life want attention..they gave social n mental issues bro noting will stop this unless the make schools as secure as check points in court houses..security control at airports etc. Unfortunately it's come to that in this country. Again..the moral breakdown of society. Allowing people to get away with little shit n saying it's ok... Instead of getting that ass best like I did when I was a kid. No family's more single parents...kids home alone while parent works two jobs..lots of shit...

But it's easier to blame guns as it fits their agenda

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

There's an element of truth to that, although much if it is due to desperation. Should have voted for Bernie. His policies are geared precisely towards addressing the kinds of societal problems you mention.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

How old was he? Even if he had a lic if he was a minor the gun would have been locked in a safe and he wouldn't have been able to access it without an adults supervision.

I have told you over and over. Not every father has a shotgun laying around for their kid to just grab. There are plenty of fucked up kids here who dream of killing their classmates. If they had the option to grab dads gun out of the drawer before school they just might. It's just that that opportunity is no where near what it is there.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  There's an element of truth to that, although much if it is due to desperation. Should have voted for Bernie. His policies are geared precisely towards addressing the kinds of societal problems you mention.

Ok...Bernie would of stopped it... lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                    Ok...Bernie would of stopped it... lmfao

Bernie's platform was based on getting people living wages and universal healthcare, something that would help those cases where mental health is an issue. The fact that we are the only developed country in the world without universal healthcare means that the most vulnerable people, the ones that work minimum wage jobs and long hours, frequently without medical insurance, are simultaneously unable to afford to treat small problems before they become big ones.

It is a shame that so many politicians in this country bamboozle people into voting against their own best interests.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Bernie's platform was based on getting people living wages and universal healthcare, something that would help those cases where mental health is an issue. The fact that we are the only developed country in the world without universal healthcare means that the most vulnerable people, the ones that work minimum wage jobs and long hours, frequently without medical insurance, are simultaneously unable to afford to treat small problems before they become big ones.

It is a shame that so many politicians in this country bamboozle people into voting against their own best interests.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
                      some of these kids aren't piss poor though and weren't denied any sort of psychiatric help. it's not like any of them had been denied help, it simply went unchecked. not saying universal care is bad just not sure how it would help in the case of many mass shooters.

Comment

Ban guns

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                          How old was he? Even if he had a lic if he was a minor the gun would have been locked in a safe and he wouldn't have been able to access it without an adults supervision.

I have told you over and over. Not every father has a shotgun laying around for their kid to just grab. There are plenty of fucked up kids here who dream of killing their classmates. If they had the option to grab dads gun out of the drawer before school they just might. It's just that that opportunity is no where near what it is there.
                          nah there is plenty of kids around the world with access to a hunting rifle or shotgun. thats not even a debate. There are parts of the world where guns are everywhere as scrum pointed out like parts of the middle East.

Add to that, guns have ALWAYS been available in America. Especially the kinds of guns this latest nut used. Yet this craziness was very few and far between 20 years ago and it was unheard of 50 years ago.

Put aside your "ban guns" stance for a second and ask yourself without bias what else is going on? What puts this thought into an American kids mind today as apposed to an American kid in 1965 who also had access to tons of firearms?

Comment

You can always point to a particular case and say well, that one wouldn't have been presented, but in general, it has been proven time and time again that universal healthcare incentivizes regular checkups and small problems can be detected and fixed before they turn into big ones, whether they are physical or mental. That's the point I am making.

Comment

You can always point to a particular case and say well, that one wouldn't have been presented, but in general, it has been proven time and time again that universal healthcare incentivizes regular checkups and small problems can be detected and fixed before they turn into big ones, whether they are physical or mental. That's the point I am making.

how it applies to mass shooters though is the question bro. i can see your point when it comes to standard suicide where someone was trying to get help but couldn't afford it. i absolutely agree in that case. but these mass shooters are more in-line with terrorists like a Timothy Mcvay or a suicide bomber IMO. I'm not sure that type of situation is medically treatable.

I will say one thing that stands out that seems pretty obvious. This kid wore a black trench coat to school in 90 degree heat. You think he would have been able to get into a federal building or an airplane? That's the kind of thing that seems more easily fixable in the short term. Kids in the ghetto have to go through metal detectors with armed gaurds standing there to enter the building. Why not middle class suburbia?

Comment

Voted for Bernie? How? His own party fucked him. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X