• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed. I’m a Grant Stincheld fan.

Comment

Scrum this can be yours for only $11

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        thank you. i agree. something in particular about America has caused this and i'm not sure anyone knows exactly what. shotguns are available almost everywhere around the globe. but only in America does a boy say "i think i'll go blow my classmates away today." where the fuck does that mindset come from!?

It comes from the American way of disciplining the kids.
        Don’t know who came up with the dumbass idea of let’s be friends with our kids but I believe it’s the root of the problem.
        You are the parent not the friend...act like a parent, kids have enough friends.
        I see it everyday, some dumbass mom or dad trying explain shit to a six year old that doesn’t need to be explained. Lol.
        Nobody has the balls to tell their kids to STOP! Because they are afraid it might hurt their feelings.
        Call me old fashioned but kids needs get some sense knocked in to them every once in a while.
        Now let me be clear...I AM NOT SAYING BEAT YOUR KID UP JUST BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE IT.
        But in most countries specially in the third world countries there is a level of respect thought and enforced to every young male while they are growing up. Just like in the wild animal packs, prides, herds, troops, you name it there is a way of teaching the young ones how to stay in line and not cause any chaos or bullying.
        The rational part of a teen’s brain isn’t fully developed and won’t be until age 25 or so.
        So there is only so much talking you can do that gets through the emotions.

Back in the days kids respected their teachers because they were not just teachers but also disciplinarians.
        These days kids look at their teacher in the eye and say fuck you! Or fuck off. That is the result of unchecked bad attitude.

Anyways...I don’t like getting in to this kind of discussions but I’m sure you guys get the point.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          It comes from the American way of disciplining the kids.
          Don’t know who came up with the dumbass idea of let’s be friends with our kids but I believe it’s the root of the problem.
          You are the parent not the friend...act like a parent, kids have enough friends.
          I see it everyday, some dumbass mom or dad trying explain shit to a six year old that doesn’t need to be explained. Lol.
          Nobody has the balls to tell their kids to STOP! Because they are afraid it might hurt their feelings.
          Call me old fashioned but kids needs get some sense knocked in to them every once in a while.
          Now let me be clear...I AM NOT SAYING BEAT YOUR KID UP JUST BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE IT.
          But in most countries specially in the third world countries there is a level of respect thought and enforced to every young male while they are growing up. Just like in the wild animal packs, prides, herds, troops, you name it there is a way of teaching the young ones how to stay in line and not cause any chaos or bullying.
          The rational part of a teen’s brain isn’t fully developed and won’t be until age 25 or so.
          So there is only so much talking you can do that gets through the emotions.

Back in the days kids respected their teachers because they were not just teachers but also disciplinarians.
          These days kids look at their teacher in the eye and say fuck you! Or fuck off. That is the result of unchecked bad attitude.

Anyways...I don’t like getting in to this kind of discussions but I’m sure you guys get the point.
          Well said brother. And nobody in the fake fuck media wants to say a god damn thing about it. "Family Values" discussion does not get ratings.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY9BHwyZ9Mo

Comment

Watch a few Grant Stincheld episodes he makes some valid points.

Comment

is he from the south? i cant listen to those fucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    is he from the south? i cant listen to those fucks.

Lol I think he lives in Dallas but he doesn’t have a think southern accent.

Comment

Came in here to learn about why CNN may or may not be fake news. Fucking Gun thread again. Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser View Post
                        Came in here to learn about why CNN may or may not be fake news. Fucking Gun thread again. Jesus Christ.

Fox is the only real news channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser View Post
                          you were hoping for another trump/Russia collusion discussion ehh? You got your 24 hour news networks for that. I'm here to enlighten enslaved minds. Lol

Comment

i will admit to 1 thing. there is one good show on CNN. Fareed Zakaria GPS. he makes his points based on pure facts. he doesn't sensationalize. i don't always necessarily agree with everything he says but i respect the way he comes to his conclusions. he basis his show strongly on the view point of history and the comparisons that can and should be made.

Brian Stelter on the other hand is the exact opposite. that fat pile of garbage has no understanding of history or how we got here. everything he says is based on slanted opinion with the intent to sensationalize. guy is a complete numpty.

Comment

Bouncer said he wasn't a right wing gun nut.

Comment

Working...
                              X