Beast the Permabulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    nigga i hang out with females only. i'm a lone ranger. it's not you it's me. :D

Yup! Pussed out again.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      Yup! Pussed out again.
      Fuck that nigga. I train with you feast

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

i haven't hung out with a dude since high school. it's not me brother. i'm not the same as I am on here. in person i'm a serious person and I don't do small talk and shit like that. you see guys chatting with each other at a bar or the gym. that's never me. i can't do it. with women i can open up and be myself. with dudes i turn into an ass. daddy issues or some shit. never understood it to be honest. it's not something i do on purpose. wish i wasn't like that.

Comment

i haven't hung out with a dude since high school. it's not me brother. i'm not the same as I am on here. in person i'm a serious person and I don't do small talk and shit like that. you see guys chatting with each other at a bar or the gym. that's never me. i can't do it. with women i can open up and be myself. with dudes i turn into an ass. daddy issues or some shit. never understood it to be honest. it's not something i do on purpose.
          Im cumming to norcal nigga. U gona show me around? We can go to bars and start fights with bouncers or gym and tell people to move

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            Fuck that nigga. I train with you feast

Bring your ass over to LA than. I’ll train with you but telling you right now! You are not going to spot me while I squat. I don’t want you to go for a reach around. [emoji51]

Comment

Hell-A

Don't you squat in a smith machine? No need for spot..
              U can spot me on the bench. Just as long as you are not wearing any underwears
              Bring your ass over to LA than. I’ll train with you but telling you right now! You are not going to spot me while I squat. I don’t want you to go for a reach around. [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                Im cumming to norcal nigga. U gona show me around? We can go to bars and start fights with bouncers or gym and tell people to move

put on some makeup and high heels and i'll think about it. latina girls like you my fav. :thumup:

Comment

put on some makeup and high heels and i'll think about it. latina girls like you my fav. :thumup:
                  Imagine rado with make up.. hot sauce

Comment

i haven't hung out with a dude since high school. it's not me brother. i'm not the same as I am on here. in person i'm a serious person and I don't do small talk and shit like that. you see guys chatting with each other at a bar or the gym. that's never me. i can't do it. with women i can open up and be myself. with dudes i turn into an ass. daddy issues or some shit. never understood it to be honest. it's not something i do on purpose. wish i wasn't like that.

Lol get over yourself bro! You think I’m gonna talk to you while we are training? You don’t know how I train and stop acting like I’m gonna move in with you or something. Gonna get a workout for an hour (that’s if you can last an hour training) then I’ll be on my way to meet four girls I’ll be hanging out with.
                    You sound...or more like you think I wanna spend the day with you holding hands and hangout in coffee shops and shit. Lmao [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Lol get over yourself bro! You think I’m gonna talk to you while we are training? You don’t know how I train and stop acting like I’m gonna move in with you or something. Gonna get a workout for an hour (that’s if you can last an hour training) then I’ll be on my way to meet four girls I’ll be hanging out with.
                      You sound...or more like you think I wanna spend the day with you holding hands and hangout in coffee shops and shit. Lmao [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                      nah you don't understand what i'm saying. it's an issue with me bro. from my past. it's not about me thinking i'm too cool for people or some shit.

i'm comfortable around women and i turn into a different person around dudes. if you saw how i grew up maybe you would understand. but i gotta be clear here, it has nothing to do with me thinking i am hot shit and too good to hang out with someone.

Comment

Hoes be hoes I tell ya

Comment

Guy literally makes donut protein shakes.

It’s obvious that B has barely a 6th grade education. Even his autocorrect gave up.

Comment

Working...
                          X