Belgium attacker stabs 2 cops, shoots them with their own guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
    Who are "these people" you are talking about? I am curious.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    anyone that has nothing but negative things to say about the police but would call the police for help as soon as they need help. if they are so horrible and dangerous why would you trust them enough to call for help?

you are always looking for some racist angle it's hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1iV24hL8Rk

Comment

Did I bring up race even once? I only talked about mental health. Looks like you are the one who has race on your mind because deep down, you know that they have a point.

Comment

you know that they have a point.

who is "they"? i'm curious. i brought up race because you sounded exactly like the classic line in the movie i linked.

"what do you mean you people!" lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          who is "they"? i'm curious.
          All the people who are protesting excessive police force.

Why do they keep complaining? Why won't they just pay their taxes, keep their mouths shut and take their beatings quietly and say please sir, may I have another? Oh for the good old days when everyone knew their place and if someone got a thrashing, it's only because they deserved it. First it was the blacks in the sixties, then women in the seventies, then gays, and now even the mentally retarded want to be treated with dignity. Because as we all know, the aspirational ideals that this country was built on have automatically been conferred in egalitarian fashion to all, no reflection needed.

Comment

All the people who are protesting excessive police force.

Why do they keep complaining? Why won't they just pay their taxes, keep their mouths shut and take their beatings quietly and say please sir, may I have another? Oh for the good old days when everyone knew their place and if someone got a thrashing, it's only because they deserved it. First it was the blacks in the sixties, then women in the seventies, then gays, and now even the mentally retarded want to be treated with dignity. Because as we all know, the aspirational ideals that this country was built on have automatically been conferred in egalitarian fashion to all, no reflection needed.

agree with your point 100%. not arguing injustice and peoples right to protest.

what i'm specifically talking about is people on social media, tv etc.. that have never experienced any sort of injustice from the police but they have bought into the trend of "fuck the police". these type of people are followers, they have no mind of their own and they simply follow a trend. these sissies who get online and talk shit about police yet they wouldn't hesitate to call the police for help. it's because that specific group of social media people don't actually believe what they speak about the police because they have never experienced any injustice from the police.

Comment

Working...
            X