Redback was in hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redback View Post
    You think redbulls are gonna be any worse than lifting heavy? Your heart rate goes up more just after any heavy compound movement than it does from a frickin redbull.
    Red bull in combination with training is certainly not what I'd be doing right now if I were in your shoes let's put it that way. Lol.

Personally I'd be doing walks at the park with my dogs only. No stims, no weights. Not until those tests completely clear you.

The feeling of getting punched in the chest, your arms going numb, and having a bad family history is nothing to fuck around with. i'm not saying you should sit in bed all day but god damn bro, dont push the shit either.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

And you guys are recommending bikes and cardio etc lol which elevates the heart rate even more
      Sure, add red bull to the mix and amplify the effects even more! Get that heart rate up to 300bpm Fuck yea!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Sure, add red bull to the mix and amplify the effects even more! Get that heart rate up to 300bpm Fuck yea!

300..that's still in healthy range

Comment

Red bull in combination with training is certainly not what I'd be doing right now if I were in your shoes let's put it that way. Lol.

Personally I'd be doing walks at the park with my dogs only. No stims, no weights. Not until those tests completely clear you.

The feeling of getting punched in the chest, your arms going numb, and having a bad family history is nothing to fuck around with. i'm not saying you should sit in bed all day but god damn bro, dont push the shit either.

But you are ignoring the fact they said it "was not a cardiac event" due to bloodwork and ECG

Comment

But you are ignoring the fact they said it "was not a cardiac event" due to bloodwork and ECG
            I think I'd play it safe and get those 2 other tests out of the way before I take extra risk.

Comment

And you guys are recommending bikes and cardio etc lol which elevates the heart rate even more
              Ummm cardio and bikes are far more different than an energy drink bro.

It's synthetic vs natural. Nobody said to you to go fucking run and get stupid on the assault bike. I simply said doing it lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                Ummm cardio and bikes are far more different than an energy drink bro.

It's synthetic vs natural. Nobody said to you to go fucking run and get stupid on the assault bike. I simply said doing it lightly.
                Explain your reasoning

Why should I not do weights but do cardio

The testing at the hospital ruled out a cardiac event

The further testing is a stress test and Echocardiogram. These tests will not change the results of the ECG and bloodwork at the hospital. All they will do is show how the heart performs. No matter what the results are from the second tests it will be of no relevance to the event that happend on the day as it was not "a cardiac event". These means whatever it was it was nothing to do with the heart. So if this is the case, there is no reason to suggest what you have.

Comment

Explain your reasoning

Why should I not do weights but do cardio

The testing at the hospital ruled out a cardiac event

The further testing is a stress test and Echocardiogram. These tests will not change the results of the ECG and bloodwork at the hospital. All they will do is show how the heart performs. No matter what the results are from the second tests it will be of no relevance to the event that happend on the day as it was not "a cardiac event". These means whatever it was it was nothing to do with the heart. So if this is the case, there is no reason to suggest what you have.
                  I'm training bro, when I get done on my assault bike, I will explain [emoji16][emoji16]

All jokes aside, I am at the gym lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dam Redback sure hope everything checks out healthy for yeah man. Numbness in both arms would scare the shit out of me. Good luck!!

Comment

These tests will not change the results of the ECG and bloodwork at the hospital. All they will do is show how the heart performs.
                      and what happens if they show that your heart is performing poorly? i hope they don't and i hope it all turns out fine. BUT, there is a chance that something shows up in those tests that shows your heart isn't performing the way you would want it to. so considering all the things you've mentioned in this thread with family history and this odd unexplained "event" why not just play it safe and avoid the stims, avoid pushing it in the gym etc..?

are you still on oral AAS?

Comment

and what happens if they show that your heart is performing poorly? i hope they don't and i hope it all turns out fine. BUT, there is a chance that something shows up in those tests that shows your heart isn't performing the way you would want it to. so considering all the things you've mentioned in this thread with family history and this odd unexplained "event" why not just play it safe and avoid the stims, avoid pushing it in the gym etc..?

are you still on oral AAS?
                        Because out of several Docs, none of them at any stage has told me to do that. They have told me that what I experienced could be from literally 100 different things.

I don't make a habit of drinking energy drinks it was just that particular day I had one in the fridge.

I'm not taking anything at the moment just 1000 test and 700 tren.
                        Im doing about 5 shakes a day and 4 meals.

Im joking about the gear...no Im not taking anything right now.

Comment

i dont understand why you arent taking this heart assault more seriously.

Comment

Because out of several Docs, none of them at any stage has told me to do that. They have told me that what I experienced could be from literally 100 different things.

I don't make a habit of drinking energy drinks it was just that particular day I had one in the fridge.

I'm not taking anything at the moment just 1000 test and 700 tren.
                            Im doing about 5 shakes a day and 4 meals.

Im joking about the gear...no Im not taking anything right now.
                            "just 1000 test and 700 tren". I LOL'd at that.

Comment

i dont understand why you arent taking this heart assault more seriously.
                              Who assaulted his heart? U dumb shyt

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Take a few Abombs a day. You be fine and dandy in a week

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X