Real pizza!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    Went to a local pizza shop last night at the beach that got great reviews. Got a Chicago deep dish. So I know it's a lot different than NY/NJ style pizza but it was awesome. B, I know you lived there but did you like that style pizza?
    yup i like deep dish. people argue about which is better but I think it's apples and oranges. they are completely different and both great in different ways.

Comment

We got 2 large pizzas. The kids ordered some BBQ pizza which I didn't like at all. I almost knocked out the deep dish by myself. The wife ate a slice then I ate the rest. Then went back to our condo and ate ice cream! lol

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
        Stick you greasy dago pizza up your ass. I don't give a fuck what real pizza is. I just care what I like. I like the gourmet shit. It's evolution plain and simple. We took your shitty wog grease sponge and made it better. I bet you never even had a gourmet pizza? You are thinking of franchise shit. You clowns eat utter shit over there with your hotdogs and fries and BBQS. Thats all you got...fuckin bbq sauce and ribs. You wouldn't know what real food was if it bit you on the ass. Have you evber been out of Merica? Do some traveling and learn there is more to life than your shitty pizza and BBQ ribs. Italians over here are way more traditional than your new yorker posers. Now fuck off you filthy baloney sandwich eating cunt.
        Lmfao..,classic redback response

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          We got 2 large pizzas. The kids ordered some BBQ pizza which I didn't like at all. I almost knocked out the deep dish by myself. The wife ate a slice then I ate the rest. Then went back to our condo and ate ice cream! lol
          what beach you guys go to? it's like a 3-4 hour drive to the coast from where you guys are in hillbillerfuck PA right?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            what beach you guys go to? it's like a 3-4 hour drive to the coast from where you guys are in hillbillerfuck PA right?
            Indian Rocks Beach, FL

I'll post some pics then. Only a 2 hour flight! :D

Comment

2 hours flight but a 3 hour drive to the airport from bublefuck PA. lol. where you fly out of Philly?

Comment

No not far from BWI. 2 hour flight to Tampa and about a 30 minute drive to the beach. I hate the local beaches close to where we live. We've been going to Florida now for the last 4 years. So much nicer!

Comment

Working...
                X