Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado View Post
    You for this or against it?
    If Scrum were OK with this (which I know he isn't) I'd actually send Bouncer 1 Bitcoin to ban Scrum from the site.

Comment

I said what I thought of it on post 13. It's stupid.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        I think it is stupid. I do wish we had a tenth of the outrage we have for 200 people doing something on a Facebook group for the thousands of real Nazis, klansmen and sovcit nutjobs that parade around with swastika flags, killed a woman in Charlottesville and took over a wildlife refuge by force. Who is the real threat?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
        all bad shit. agreed. if i was in power my government would hunt those types of people down. wannabe nazis and kkk types would be stripped of their rights if i had my way. there is a huge difference between freedom of speech and hate speech. i wouldn't tolerate it.

but i must bring up something I've noticed and have wondered about. maybe i'm missing something and I've got it completely wrong but i can't remember a time when you've brought up an issue of outrage that didn't exclusively involve white people. are you never upset or outraged by anything any other group of people does?

Comment

Working...
        X