help me identify a pill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
    Could be a charcoal pill. Some people think it can help prevent hangovers. Break it in half and see of its black on the inside.
    I don’t think activated charcoal pills are pressed. They’re usually loose powder in a dissolving case.

A cursory google search suggests it’s some sort of “male enhancement” pill. But I agree with Bori and B: just ask him. Either way, assuming it’s somwthing terrible and coming off instantly accusatory would be worse than finding out from him.

Comment

I'm telling ya'll its speed..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Crush it up and make him snort it.

Comment

It is black inside. I broke the end off it. I wet my finger and picked up a little black powder and tasted it. No real taste. Speed (amphetamine) is very bitter so I don't think it's that.

I drug tested my son with a kit from the drug store. It tests for 12 different drug classes from amphetamines to opioids. He tested negative for all. The THC test was indeterminate but all the rest were clear negatives.

Hey Avid, where do you get charcoal pills? Maybe I'll get one to compare.

Comment

BTW, he said he doesn't know what it is. I know; they all say that. If I can identify this shit and it turns out to be something illicit, I'll kick his ass but I want to be super sure.

Comment

if you saw it fall out of his pocket yet he says he doesn't know what it is... well that's a bad sign. you can guarantee it's something bad.

my only question is, did you actually see it falling out of his pocket? or is this something you saw on the floor?

Comment

Originally posted by BowHunter View Post
                It is black inside. I broke the end off it. I wet my finger and picked up a little black powder and tasted it. No real taste. Speed (amphetamine) is very bitter so I don't think it's that.

I drug tested my son with a kit from the drug store. It tests for 12 different drug classes from amphetamines to opioids. He tested negative for all. The THC test was indeterminate but all the rest were clear negatives.

Hey Avid, where do you get charcoal pills? Maybe I'll get one to compare.
                I don't. I just saw it on a Google search.

Comment

I'm telling you it's some "Last all night" shit you see at the counter at every gas station or party store.

Fuck it, take it and see what it does. It's only one pill, not gonna kill you no matter what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                    I'm telling you it's some "Last all night" shit you see at the counter at every gas station or party store.

Fuck it, take it and see what it does. It's only one pill, not gonna kill you no matter what it is.
                    Agreed

Looks like a pill packet he bought at the gas station type store.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      if you saw it fall out of his pocket yet he says he doesn't know what it is... well that's a bad sign. you can guarantee it's something bad.

my only question is, did you actually see it falling out of his pocket? or is this something you saw on the floor?
                      Something found on the floor in the hallway in front of his bedroom. The only other person up there is my 12 yr old and he is the one who picked it up.

Comment

12 year old is sketchy. I'm thinking he's the criminal.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I sign an employment contract in 2 days. As soon as I sign it and don't have to worry about a drug test, I am going to take it and see what happens.

Comment

Probably your wife's pill. Allows her to view you as an attractive fella. :D

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

LOL at Chadd being so dumb and behind the times out there in the sticks that he still thinks weed is bad. Marijuana is a miracle plant.

Comment

Working...
                              X