Suv/car shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    sad what's happening to American car companies though. even americans want nothing to do with American cars. SUV's and Trucks yes but cars no. in the next real financial crises i think the American car companies will need a cash injection once again. ford will probably be the only one who won't need a bailout.
    American car companies will keep declining and Korean/Asian/Japanese production will take over, as it has it recent years.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      American car companies will keep declining and Korean/Asian/Japanese production will take over, as it has it recent years.

That's already happened asshole. It's no longer a "will happen". Fuck you.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

That's already happened asshole. It's no longer a "will happen". Fuck you.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
        It WILL continue to keep going, so fuck you too

Comment

that's what i said!

Comment

that's what i said!

THE GOAT

Comment

I'd go with the VOLVO over the JEEP any day of the week. I've had a handful of JEEPS in my day and they all have been problematic after 70-80k miles. I have one that was a 3.7 that was a total nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
                I'd go with the VOLVO over the JEEP any day of the week. I've had a handful of JEEPS in my day and they all have been problematic after 70-80k miles. I have one that was a 3.7 that was a total nightmare.
                agree. i like jeeps and all but volvo has wins in the strong reputation department. add to that the way volvo has improved so much looks wise. they used to be such a boring ass looking car. i used to think of a volvo as a safe but ehh car. but they've gotten a serious makeover the last few years.

Comment

My wife and I did a lot of research before recently [ two months ago ] buying a new 2019 loaded Honda Pilot which we're very happy with.

Our first choice was the new jeep suv's but after doing more research and knowing two owners we decided Honda was the best ride for our money.

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
                    My wife and I did a lot of research before recently [ two months ago ] buying a new 2019 loaded Honda Pilot which we're very happy with.

Our first choice was the new jeep suv's but after doing more research and knowing two owners we decided Honda was the best ride for our money.
                    That's a very smart buy in my opinion. Keep it serviced and it will last you many miles. I've had Hondas and Toyota's that have reached 300k mileage mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
                      That's a very smart buy in my opinion. Keep it serviced and it will last you many miles. I've had Hondas and Toyota's that have reached 300k mileage mark.
                      I lease my cars bro, every 2yrs I get a new one.

Comment

Working...
                      X