No announcement yet.

Kavanaugh is done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guys already been investigated 6 times by the FBI...you honestly believe they will find something..fuck sake man..the only thing to check is the he said..she said...and there is no hard evidence...all the so called witnesses are constantly changing what they said...ya know why? Because most folks can't remember a lie...also the fact that as big as this bullshit has blown up...now they are rethinking if it's worth it...as they will be held accountable for their actions....the politicians urging them on will walk squeaky clean...open your eyes bro. This guy is a good man...they don't want him because he will follow the law and Constitution as it's written...as it should be.....this in itself stops the progressive Democrats from changing n destroying our republic as it was intended to be...a free state
    Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
    I didn't say that. I said the FBI investigation should get more information about these allegations against Ford.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by lipripper View Post
      you honestly believe they will find something..fuck sake man..the only thing to check is the he said..she said...and there is no hard evidence...all the so called witnesses are constantly changing what they said...ya know why? Because most folks can't remember a lie...also the fact that as big as this bullshit has blown up...now they are rethinking if it's worth it...as they will be held accountable for their actions....the politicians urging them on will walk squeaky clean...open your eyes bro. This guy is a good man...they don't want him because he will follow the law and Constitution as it's written...as it should be.....this in itself stops the progressive Democrats from changing n destroying our republic as it was intended to be...a free state
      well said. it blows me away that many smart people believe this garbage. i can't figure out if they truly believe it or if they WANT to believe it because of party bias. i sometimes wonder if it's some kind of group think thing where they can't deviate from the group no matter how ridiculous that group may be.

i am the definition of a centrist. i have made countless threads when i think trump or the GOP are acting like fucken idiots. i've also made countless threads when i think the dems/libs are acting like fucken idiots. i point out the weakness in both parties as I see them and both parties sure do have a lot of fucken weaknesses. but i seem to be alone here when it comes to being a centrist. on this forum just like in the country itself it seems like people feel the need to pick a side and stick to it. even when their side is fucking up they can't seem to acknowledge it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
        I didn't say that. I said the FBI investigation should get more information about these allegations against Ford.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
        and when this investigation favors kavanaugh will you accept it or will you accept whatever narrative the schumer and fienstein rats feeds your simple mind? :hibb:

Comment

• 'Bull---- investigation,' 'sham,' 'horrific cover-up': Democrats blast FBI Kavanaugh report

https://www-nbcnews-com.cdn.ampproje...report-n916701

So the people who had no intention of ever voting for Kavenaugh aren't happy with the FBI investigstion. Oh I'm so surprised. Give me a break.

Comment

• Any mention of this story on CNN?

Another Kavanaugh accuser admits to fabricating rape story

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...icating-rape-/

One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

Sen. Charles E. Grassley, chairman of the Judiciary Committee revealed the fraud in a letter to the FBI and Justice Department Friday, asking them to prosecute Judy Munro-Leighton for lying to and obstructing Congress.

Mr. Grassley said Ms. Munro-Leighton is a left-wing activist who hijacked another “Jane Doe” anonymous report about a backseat rape and claimed it as her own story, calling it a “vicious assault.”

“I am Jane Doe from Oceanside CA — Kavanaugh raped me,” Ms. Munro-Leighton wrote in an Oct. 3 email claiming to have been a victim of the judge.

Mr. Grassley’s investigators tried to reach her for a month but were unsuccessful until this week, when they spoke to her by phone and she confessed that she was not the original Jane Doe, and “did that as a way to grab attention.”

Comment

• I feel false accusations of rape should hold the same sentencing guidelines as real rape. We can't have people going around, getting innocent people locked up and having lives ruined over knowingly false accusations.

Tapatalk sucks balls

Comment

• They won't be held accountable....Hillary gets over..Flynn gets slammed prime example
                Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                I feel false accusations of rape should hold the same sentencing guidelines as real rape. We can't have people going around, getting innocent people locked up and having lives ruined over knowingly false accusations.

Tapatalk sucks balls

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  I feel false accusations of rape should hold the same sentencing guidelines as real rape. We can't have people going around, getting innocent people locked up and having lives ruined over knowingly false accusations.

Tapatalk sucks balls
                  and the disgusting fucken media that reported on every god damn claim made against him yet doesn't make a fucken peep when these scum bags straight up admit bullshit. that's not "freedom of the press". that's not even reporting or news. that's biased agendas used to sway the masses. if lies and bullshit is spread they should be forced to make multiple public announcements acknowledging there mistakes with a fucken apology.

Comment

• Very true..there should be some kind of accountability here. I hate new laws I believe in our freedom. But there should be something put in place to crush this kind of bias from happening again. They hide behind the first amendment. They shouldn't be able to in cases like this. They should be held accountable and it should be very costly so as to sway people from doing it in the future.
                    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    and the disgusting fucken media that reported on every god damn claim made against him yet doesn't make a fucken peep when these scum bags straight up admit bullshit. that's not "freedom of the press". that's not even reporting or news. that's biased agendas used to sway the masses. if lies and bullshit is spread they should be forced to make multiple public announcements acknowledging there mistakes with a fucken apology.

Comment

Working...
                    X