Ronnie coleman:the king

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You’re all sad on here

His first job is to get out of pain then off meds, he’s used to being small now so it’s no big deal. He’ll come round you’ll see

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
      You’re all sad on here

His first job is to get out of pain then off meds, he’s used to being small now so it’s no big deal. He’ll come round you’ll see
      The level of damage he has done to himself is far beyond your feel good bullshit.

This guy has popped screws in his back like it's a hobby. I've lost count now.

You act like we are all cheering his pain and laughing. Just the opposite. I'm screaming wake the fuck up before you do even more damage.

You are the type of person that would tell him to keep doing what he is doing so you can tell yourself you're not being "negative" and instead encouraging him so you can feel good about yourself. Fuck that fake shit. Ronnie needs a kick in the ass and a dose of reality.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        The level of damage he has done to himself is far beyond your feel good bullshit.

This guy has popped screws in his back like it's a hobby. I've lost count now.

You act like we are all cheering his pain and laughing. Just the opposite. I'm screaming wake the fuck up before you do even more damage.

You are the type of person that would tell him to keep doing what he is doing so you can tell yourself you're not being "negative" and instead encouraging him so you can feel good about yourself. Fuck that fake shit. Ronnie needs a kick in the ass and a dose of reality.

I think there it’s a way back to a normal healthy life for him

Comment

I got a chance to watch this last week. I enjoyed it. I believe there is a Kevin levrone one coming up soon as well as generation iron 3.

I don't much care for Vlad but he is putting out good films on bodybuilding and nobody else is.

Tapatalk sucks balls

Comment

Really good documentary. Big fan of RC. One of the nicest guys ever in the sport.
            I really hate seeing him go these struggles, tough to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
              Really good documentary. Big fan of RC. One of the nicest guys ever in the sport.
              I really hate seeing him go these struggles, tough to see.
              Do you agree that he has done nothing but make his struggle worse?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                I got a chance to watch this last week. I enjoyed it. I believe there is a Kevin levrone one coming up soon as well as generation iron 3.

I don't much care for Vlad but he is putting out good films on bodybuilding and nobody else is.

Tapatalk sucks balls
                no way the levrone one can match the ronnie story. ronnie has gone from the top to the bottom. in comparison levrone has not matched ronnie in how high he has risen and how far he has fallen. in other words the story isn't as interesting. lol

Comment

It's supposed to be all about his comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                    It's supposed to be all about his comeback.
                    We know all about it. He did daily videos and milked it for all it was worth for 2 years straight.

Let me spoil the ending for you. His legs never came back. The end. :D

Comment

Ha! Got that right lol

Comment

Working...
                      X