Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is outraged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is outraged

She's outraged that the state of New York has given Amazon big tax cuts. These tax cuts are incentive for amazon to build a massive "second headquarters" that will bring 25,000 jobs to the area. Without these tax cuts amazon could have easily picked another state.

Would she rather amazon not come to NY at all? Would she rather those 25k jobs go somewhere else? Is not giving amazon a tax cut more important to her then the 25k jobs it would bring?

To me her stance goes like this.. as long as the rich don't get richer she's okay with the poor getting poorer. In other words she's more anti-rich then she is pro-poor. She'd rather give the middle finger to amazon and see them go to another state then give the locals those 25k jobs...

Scrum am I wrong in how I see this? I'd like to hear your view. Why is this women so appealing to the left?

She has no idea what the fuck she's doing...LMFAO at the idiots who elected her...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

scrum loves her. thinks she's amazing. i want to understand what i'm missing. she seems incredibly naive and downright ignorant on so many topics I've seen her discuss. she just doesn't come across as an intelligent person to me. what is the appeal?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2361.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	947291

Comment

Merica. One of the only 1st world countries left run predominantly by right wing fuckwits.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
            Merica. One of the only 1st world countries left run predominantly by right wing fuckwits.
            And we just happen to dominate the world. Can't be a coincidence...

Left = the day you turn into a soyboy nation.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Haha soyboy nation

Comment

Haha soyboy nation
                exactly what France turned into the years after WW1 which led to an alpha nation (evil but alpha) Germany completely fucking steamrolling them via the blitzkrieg at the start of WW2. they weren't prepared. they were busy worrying about cafe's and croissants. meanwhile the fucken devil was preparing world mother fucken domination and the french faggots were helpless because they had the mindset of left wing fruit cakes like you.

and who was it who saved the day? the mother fucken Russians and the mother fucken US of FUCKEN A! when men were men! call the russians what you want but they were men! call the US what you want but they were men! not fucken sissies. if Europe didn't have alphas like Russia and the USA to come and save the day Europe would be under nazi rule to this day and by extension the cuck nation of Australia. but you stupid fuckers can't see it. even though we run the world, even though we have literally saved Europe from complete destruction and domination twice now, you somehow still believe you are somehow better then us. lol. it's hilarious actually. we took our nation into our own hands and we wrestled it away from the most powerful country on earth. we went from fucken farmers to the most dominant power the world has ever seen. we are fighters. you wouldn't understand that though... you are proud to fly a British flag over your land... god damn coward!

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  exactly what France turned into the years after WW1 which led to an alpha nation (evil but alpha) Germany completely fucking steamrolling them via the blitzkrieg at the start of WW2. they weren't prepared. they were busy worrying about cafe's and croissants. meanwhile the fucken devil was preparing world mother fucken domination and the french faggots were helpless because they had the mindset of left wing fruit cakes like you.

and who was it who saved the day? the mother fucken Russians and the mother fucken US of FUCKEN A! when men were men! call the russians what you want but they were men! call the US what you want but they were men! not fucken sissies. if Europe didn't have alphas like Russia and the USA to come and save the day Europe would be under nazi rule to this day and by extension the cuck nation of Australia. but you stupid fuckers can't see it. even though we run the world, even though we have literally saved Europe from complete destruction and domination twice now, you somehow still believe you are somehow better then us. lol. it's hilarious actually. we took our nation into our own hands and we wrestled it away from the most powerful country on earth. we went from fucken farmers to the most dominant power the world has ever seen. we are fighters. you wouldn't understand that though... you are proud to fly a British flag over your land... god damn coward!
                  lol. Just to be clear im not left wing. I sit somewhere in the middle. Whenever I do refer to left or right i'm talking more about social behavior than economics. War is whole different topic.

To me left wing is more accepting of different cultures, beliefs, races, genders etc..

Right wing is narrow minded, racist old fashioned thinking and people suffer for it.

You will probably find most educated people lean slightly to the left. Some right wing attitudes are completely anti-social and just would not be accepted in modern educational institutes....at least not here.

That said, everyone has there own definition of what these terms mean to them.

Comment

lol. Just to be clear im not left wing. I sit somewhere in the middle. Whenever I do refer to left or right i'm talking more about social behavior than economics. War is whole different topic.

To me left wing is more accepting of different cultures, beliefs, races, genders etc..

Right wing is narrow minded, racist old fashioned thinking and people suffer for it.

You will probably find most educated people lean slightly to the left. Some right wing attitudes are completely anti-social and just would not be accepted in modern educational institutes....at least not here.

That said, everyone has there own definition of what these terms mean to them.
                    I'm actually a centrist myself. I don't like dumb ass hillbilly fucks but I don't like soyboy cucks either.

Which is why I feel sort of alone in American politics. The type of people that are winning are either extremely left or right. I view extremism as a bad thing. Zero common sense can take place with extreme views.

Comment

Amazon tax break is a con job. New Yorkers should take their money and fix their subway instead, or even better, cancel student debt. That will do much more for real GDP growth. Ocasio-Cortez is absolutely right.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Scrumhalf; 11-13-18, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Lol at divas dumbass cities giving a trillion dollar company and its billionaire ceo their hard earned money.

Portland told them to take a hike, and I'm glad Chicago and several other smart cities did as well.

Comment

Read and learn.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/09/o...-business.html

Comment

Some more reading:

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/575539/

Comment

Scrum as you well know there is never never land and there is reality. Each state wants and needs to attract business and jobs. States find themselves competing against each other for that business. That's capitalism in a nutshell. If new york tells amazon to fuck off another state will welcome them with open arms. That's the system and that's what works flawed as it may be. there isn't a better system for a nation the size of ours. massive benefits for the state of NY with this amazon build. very easy to sit on the sidelines and point out it's flaws and disregard it's advantages.

Comment

Working...
                              X