No announcement yet.

I've Had Enough With All This George Bush Sr Bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off thank you for your service rip. I see both sides here, scrum makes some valid points as does rip. That being said I think the only solution to this debate is a fight to the death. All bets are encouraged

Comment

Very true n funny too!
      Originally posted by A$AP View Post
      First off thank you for your service rip. I see both sides here, scrum makes some valid points as does rip. That being said I think the only solution to this debate is a fight to the death. All bets are encouraged
      Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP View Post
        That AVI💪🤣😎

Comment

hard not to like George Jr after the speech he just gave. politics aside George Jr is a likable guy. seems like he would be an easy guy to get along with.

trump on the other hand I really doubt I'd get along with.

Comment

Bill Clinton looks sickly and confused. the fucker hasn't aged well. Bush Jr still looking good.

Comment

Carter is 95, still traveling all over the place building houses for Habitat for Humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                Carter is 95, still traveling all over the place building houses for Habitat for Humanity.
                must be odd for him sitting there knowing he was President well before Bush Sr and older yet attending his funeral.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  hard not to like George Jr after the speech he just gave. politics aside George Jr is a likable guy. seems like he would be an easy guy to get along with.

trump on the other hand I really doubt I'd get along with.

Comment

Ha ha chuck!!! Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      must be odd for him sitting there knowing he was President well before Bush Sr and older yet attending his funeral.
                      Creepy for sure

Comment

Working...
                      X